[7] Playing Games 2

➷ Kim Junkyu

"One, two, three, smile!" mashiho half yelled happily mimicking the voice coming from the machine. We are now inside the photo booth.

The booth is kind of small for two person. We are sitting literally close to each other. I can even smell mashiho's fruity breath.

I stared at mashiho who is sweetly smiling at the monitor infront of us. He is currently decorating our photo with some filter. Isn't he the cutest?

I snap out of my thoughts when mashiho face me. "Hey kyu, what do you think?" he ask, smiling widely.

"I think you're really cute." i muttered.

"W-what?" he replied shock with a low voice.

My eyes widened upon realization. Wait, is he referring to the pictures he decorated? I thought he's asking what do i think of him while he's smiling eye-----

I cleared my throat before speaking. "I uh, i mean its cute. The photos are cute." i replied while scratching the back of my head. He nodded and happily press the print button.

"Where should we go next?" i ask while mashiho is still checking the print outs.

"Aren't we supposed to meet the others at 7pm? Wait heres yours. One for me, one for kyu(you)" he replied and handed me the printed photo. I smiled upon his cuteness.

"Thanks mashi, yeah but its only 6:30pm, we can eat first before meeting them. What do you think?"

"That sounds good, where should we eat?" he ask.

"What do you want to eat?" i replied.

"Wait, i just notice one thing." he stated and stop infront of me. I look at him and furrow my eyebrow.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" i ask.

He smiled. "Nah, i just notice that you keep asking me what i want, where i wanna go, what do i want to eat, etc. We never tried any of your likings except for the Amazon express. So its my turn to ask, what or where do you want to eat?"

I placed my hands on his shoulder and look at him still smiling.

"Look mashi, im fine with whatever you want. I'm not picky and---"

He cut me off. "I know, i know. But i want to go with what you want this time."

"Alright, im actually not that hungry. What about barbecues and soda?" i ask while looking at him. He smiled.

"That sounds good, i also don't want to have a heavy dinner. Lets go!" he replied and drag me to the food tent.

"By the way, im paying this time." he reminded.

I immediately shake my head upon his statement. "No mashi, im paying for this."

"No kyu, im the one paying this time."

"No let me do it. I should pay for it."

"No, i'll do it. This is just barbecue and soda, let me pay."

"No Mashiho, let me pay for this one---"

"Stop arguing hyungs and pay for our food also." a familiar voice butt in all of a sudden.

"Jeongwoo/Haruto?" we both said in unison. The two smiled at us with haruto holding a tray of pizza and fries. They're both wearing light pink with a touch of white flapping bunny.