[16] Tranquil Departure

➷ Third Person

"I swear to the heavens, we need to find them now!" Professor Lai, a music instructor at SUA, exclaimed due to frustration.

"Seriously, where on earth did those two go?" yedam ask, panicking a bit.

"Where's yoshinori? He might know where mashiho is." seunghun stated, looking around.

"Hyunsuk and i will go around and find them. We'll call you if we saw them." Byounggon stated looking at his friends before he drag hyunsuk with him.

"I'm pretty sure Junkyu and mashiho are together. I'll go look for them too." Jihoon added and doyoung voluntered to go with him.

They're in panic now, the museum representative ask if anyone can perform piano since there is a special visitor, who came without a prior notice. The Professors can't let them down and wanted to show the pride of their university which is Junkyu and mashiho who are under pre-evaluation for the National Piano Competition. The professors thought that it would be a great chance to show off their talents.

Junkyu and mashiho on the other side didn't know anything, they're still silently watching the sunset with their hands intertwined with each other.

Their moment is ruined when someone appeared, panting hard and leaning down as if catching his breath.

"Yedam, Keita, what are you doing here?" junkyu ask, beaming his eyes at the two in curiosity.

Keita pants, and motioned yedam to answer.

"The professors are looking for the both of you, better hurry up!" yedam stated.

"What for?"

"Why tho?"

"They wanted the both of you to perform, there is a special visitor who came without a notice." keita added, making the two panic.

"Then lets go now." mashiho answered, and run with the three.

They entered the museum panting and catching their breathes. Professor Lai immediately talk with them and explain that they should perform whatever piece they have practice or atleast, any piece that they are confident to do so.

The professor gave them, 10 minutes to get ready.

"Who will go first?" junkyu ask, looking at mashiho, anxiousness evident on his voice.

Mashiho turned to look at junkyu and he can sense how nervous the other is.

"I'll go first, you look too nervous." mashiho answered lightly laughing at the other as he held junkyu's hands and gave a light squeeze.

Junkyu smiled and nodded at the latter, still feeling extra nervous without a reason. Junkyu turned to look at his friends now gathered, and he saw seunghun smiling at him in an unexplainable manner.

Doyoung suddenly tap junkyu's shoulder that made the other look at him.

"Junkyu hyung, you'll be fine." doyoung stated, smiling at him.

The museum instructor called for mashiho to perform his piece. He whispered a 'goodluck, you can do it.' and mashiho just smiled widely in response.

"Mashi is performing the song already?" junkyu heard asahi whispered.

"But where is the visitor though?" mahiro ask looking around, that made junkyu wondered. He's right, where is the visitor?

Junkyu diverted his gaze at mashiho who is currently taking a seat infront of the piano. The younger sighed before positioning his fingers at the keys.