[18] You're the decision i made

➷ Third Person

They manage to track down junkyu's location based on the last phone call recorded before the call went off. He is at Hannam river park, they immediatly get on the cab and went to the river park, as they arrived, a bunch of people and rescue teams are there.

They are shock to see what is happening.

Yedam started trembling. "Oh please tell me, this is not true."

Byounggon tried to calm the guys since almost all of them are on the verge of crying, hyunsuk and jihoon approached the rescue team. A commotion filled the river park. Seunghun is starting to panic. 'Where the heck is junkyu and how come there is a lot of people and rescue team here?' he thought.

Hyunsuk almost fell on his knees when he saw junkyu laying at the emergency bed inside the ambulance almost lifeless.

The guys started crying but seunghun and byounggon held back themselves and didn't want to appear weak to the youngsters.

"May i know first who you are?" one of the rescue team ask.

"W-we are his family." seunghun answered, voice shaking along with his knees that is starting to get weak.

One of the rescue man furrowed his eyebrows but soon let them to approach junkyu. Yedam started crying upon the sight of junkyu unconsciously lying at the emergency bed. Hyunsuk gently held junkyu's wrist, he fell on his knees when he felt junkyu's fulse.

"He's alive." hyunsuk muttered in relief but he knew his heart is broken. He never imagined to see junkyu in that state. Never in his wildest imagination. Byounggon held him and caress his back, but is also on the verge of crying. The nurse told them that only two people is allowed to go inside the ambulance and the others should just follow at the hospital.

The guys decided to let the crying mess yedam and byounggon go with the ambulance to stay with junkyu. While seunghun is trying to calm the younger guys.

On the other side, yedam held junkyu's hand silently crying and praying junkyu to hold on. Junkyu is currently in the 50/50 condition, the rescue team and some witnessed told them what happened. Luckily a concerned citizen called for the rescue team to save him, and the guys didn't forget to thank the person.

(Back to present times)

Mashiho immediately stood up upon hearing the story. He look at Noa and a glint of blame evident in his eyes.

"This is all your fault, from what happened 3 years ago and until now." mashiho remark, noa diverted his gaze on his hands, fidgeting.

"Mashi, no one wanted it to ha---"

"Still, if he didn't left junkyu then all of that won't happen. Now junkyu is missing, what if he did it again?" mashiho cut jihoon's words off and run out of the dorm, the others followed him behind.

"Hyung, wait up, where are you going?" doyoung shouted from behind, mashiho look at him full of determination.

"I will find him, i would never let those things happen to him again." mashiho stated and is about to run when Noa lightly grab his wrist.

"What?" he ask in annoyance.

"Let me give you guys a ride, this time i will help finding junkyu." he explained. The other guys look at each other then to Noa and Mashiho.

"Guys this is not the right time to fight over junkyu, we should find him first." hyunsuk explained, trying to calm the two.

The two look at him in annoyance. "Excuse me, we are not fighting over him!" they said in unison that makes the other grin and let out a small laugh.