[3] Your name

➷ Third Person

Junkyu immediately answered the call as soon as byounggon's caller id flash on the screen of his cellphone.

"Hyung!" junkyu answered in panic.

"Yah, where did you and jeongwoo go? The food is ready." byounggon ask in a worried tone.

"We just go out to buy a fish shape ice cream hyung, i ask junkyu hyung to accompany me. We'll be there in a minute." jeongwoo amswered instead.

"Okay, make it fast or these dorks will eat all the food." byounggon replied and hung up the call.

Jeongwoo immediately bought the ice cream he wanted as they pass by the ice cream vendor. They immediately rush through their way back.

"Yah, what took you so long? I thought you already go home." seunghun said as they enter the food chain.

Jeongwoo and junkyu agreed not to tell the guys what happened earlier when they met the two lost japanese for some reasons that they can't explain. Jeongwoo just make excuses while they're eating though jihoon and hyunsuk looks like they're not buying jeongwoo's excuses.

"Jeongwoo yah" junkyu whispered to jeongwoo.

"Waeyo hyung?" jeongwoo answered before he took a bite of his okonomiyaki.

"We forgot something." junkyu answered in dazed. Jeongwoo look up at him.

"Huh? What did we forgot hyung?" the latter answered in wonder.

"We forgot to introduce ourselves."

Jeongwoo choked on his food the moment he heard his hyung's answer. That hits him, they didn't introduce themselves.

"Now they might think we're rude. We're done for." they both said in unison, realizing what have they done.

How can they forgot to introduce themselves? That's the most rude action you can do in the first meeting. Junkyu thinks.

Meanwhile at the Japanese guys dormitory.

Mashiho nervously push the doorbell button of their dorm as he look at haruto who is standing behind him, nervousness evident on his face.

As the bell sound filled the whole place, heavy footsteps can be heard towards the door.

The door opened with a worried yoshinori and kotaro. They immediately pulled the younger ones into a hug as they drag them inside the dormitory.

"Where have you been?"
"We're so worried about you."
"Why didn't you call us?"
"We've been looking for you the whole time."

Mashiho look at Haruto as if urging him to explain what happen. Haruto took a deep breath before explaining what happened a while ago. Everyone is in silence while listening to haruto's explanation.

Kotaro sighed upon hearing the explanation and pat haruto's head.

"That's a relief, i thought something happened with the two of you." kotaro stated with a sigh in relief.

"But next time make sure to ask permission first okay?" yoshinori added while patting mashiho's shoulder.

"But if you get lost, then how did you guys manage to go home?" keita ask curiously.

Haruto and Mashiho look at each other upon the question. They both blush unknowingly, the members furrow their eyebrows upon the situation.

"Wait, are you blushing haru and mashiho?" asahi ask in wonder, looking back and forth at the two guys in hot seat.