[14] 11:11

Note : Please be reminded that this chapter contains flashback of both sides (Noa & Junkyu). Though Noa is not yet revealed in the story, im still putting his perspective from a third person's point of view, same goes with junkyu. It will be easier for everyone to comprehend. Thank you!❤

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Third Person

"Who's the new guy everyone is talking about?" junkyu ask curiously at his friends. Everyone he happen to pass by are talking about the transfer student.

As a highschool student they do nothing but to enjoy and live their lives to the fullest. Junkyu and his friends are currently in their junior year.

"I heard he is an exchange student from tokyo and he enrolled in Arts and Design department." jihoon explains, being the social butterfly that he is, they jusy nodded. They still find it amazing how jihoon manage to catch up with the news.

Junkyu felt like he wanted to meet the person and he didn't know why.

A week after junkyu still didn't get the chance to meet the latter, he only saw him on his instagram account but he never saw him in person.

Not until one day.

"Woah, thats a very beautiful canvas!" junkyu exclaimed, looking directly at the small canvas far from being done, but still it is beautiful.

Noa is really startled that someone appeared out of nowhere but he still manage to smile, he didn't want to appear rude. "Oh, thanks. I'm glad you appreciate it."

"Your welcome, its really beautiful. How i wish i have that kind of talent." junkyu commented making the other flutter.

"I can teach you if you have time or if you want to." noa offered, thats very unusual of him to say that, but the latter looks harmless so he just go with it.

"WOAH, REALLY?!"

Noa smiled on how the other reacted. "Ofcourse."

"Thats cool!" the other replied, smiling widely at noa.

"Oh im sorry to appear rude. I'm Junkyu by the way, Kim Junkyu. 9th grade student from Performing Arts department."

"No, its okay, i don't think you're rude don't worry. I'm Kazama Noa, from Arts and designs department. We actually share the same age."

"Oh so, you're also a 2000 liner? What month?"

"I'm a march baby, you?"

"I was born on september, you're a hyung then."

Noa became flustered upon hearing the other calling him 'hyung'

"No, its okay. Its not much of a difference, you can just call me by my name. No need to add the 'hyung'"

The other beamed in excitement and smiled widely at him. "Alright, Noa."

That time junkyu thought that they will never bump into each other again, but a simple first meeting became countless. They get to know each other more, knowing each others hobbies, likes, dislikes, and some stories about each other's lives. To say that they have gotten very close with each other is an understatement.