[11] Going Crazy

➷ Third Person

Mashiho rolled over to his own bed for the fifth time with his pillows covering his red face.

What just happened?! What just happened?! He mentally shouted in his thoughts.

"What exactly happened to him?" kotaro ask worriedly. Haruto look up to his hyung and shrug his shoulder, he has no idea at all.

"He came home running like crazy earlier with flush red face while jaehyuk and i are playing game console at the living room." asahi explained. Yoshinori ruffles his hair due to frustration, thinking what really happened to his friend.

"Yah, Takata Mashiho!" keita half yelled to the small guy and pulled the pillows covering the latter's face. Mashiho fought back but failed since keita and mahiro joined forces to remove the pillow on his face.

"Leave me alone okay? I i-im fine!" the latter replied stuttering still red faced.

They look at one another with suspicion.

"I'm certain something happened to you." mahiro commented crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't try to lie hyung, just tell us what happened!" haruto added.

Yoshinori and kotaro look at each other, as if sending some message that only the two of them understand.

"Okay fine, thats it. If mashi didn't want to talk about it then let him be for now. Lets all give him some privacy." kotaro started off.

Mashiho only look down at his fingers, fidgeting. He is feeling guilty because he knows that they are worried about him but he can't afford to tell them what just happened. He was too flustered and embarrass to talk about it.

"Hey mashi, if you're ready to talk we are here for you okay? Don't hesitate to tell to us." yoshinori added, softly patting the smaller guy's head.

Mashiho nodded and muttered a simple thanks before the guys left the room.

He sighed when everyone disappeared on his sight. He lazily lay down on his bed as he stares at the ceiling.

"Now, i have to think of some ways to avoid Kim Junkyu and his friends." he whispered to himself.

Meanwhile at the older's dormitory.

"Care to explain Kim Junkyu?" jihoon furrowed his eyebrows as he stare directly at his friend.

Mashiho run away after jihoon witnessed what happened between junkyu and him. He muttered a nervous "I have to go" and run away leaving a flustered junkyu behind.

"Babe, stop making him nervous." seunghun whispered to his raging boyfriend and held the smaller guy's waist.

Hyunsuk awkwardly laugh and look at byounggon as if asking him to break the ice. Everyone is gathered at the living room, all eyes on junkyu.

"Yah, seriously. Everyone needs to calm down, its just a kiss." byounggon started off, earning a light smack on his head from hyunsuk.

"Okay okay. First, tell us what happened junkyu." seunghun started. Junkyu heave a sigh and look at him.

He started to explain what happened, starting from mashiho delivering a cup of tiramisu in the practice room up to him inviting the younger at their dormitory until him thanking the younger for his comforting words and gestures.

"But why did you kiss him hyung?" yedam carefully ask with doyoung clinging unto him.

Junkyu sighed. "Call me a jerk or what, but honestly i didn't know why i did that."