[19] Date me or i'll date you

➷ Kazama Noa

"O-okay i'll be there in a minute, stay in your car!" he worriedly replied at the other line. I smiled and walk towards where i park my car, i immediately went inside and rest my head on the steering wheel.

After a few moments i heard a knock on my window, i smiled and opened the car door and hug him tight.

"Stupid why are you crying?" he ask and i felt his hands caressing my back. I let out a small laugh and wipe my tears.

"Jerk, im just happy." i replied as he opened the door of the passenger seat for me.

"So what happened that made the unbothered man like you cry?" he ask and rest his arms at the steering wheel and places his chin on his knuckles as he stared at me.

"I told you that he went missing right? I was so worried about him, what if it happens again? We look around to different places, we even went to their house, and even after 3 years i can feel his dad's blaming stares at me. But theres this japanese guy, which i assumed junkyu's someone special now."

"Don't tell me you're jealous." he replied.

I look at him in disbelief. "Don't be ridiculous."

"Then what?"

"It seems that junkyu is alright now, they even kissed a while ago. And don't get me wrong, i did not cry because im jealous or what. Honestly, im happy, im so happy for him, im so happy for them. Rae, you witnessed how i lived 3 years of my life blaming myself for what happened right? And for the first time in 3 years, i felt relieved, i felt forgiven even though we haven't formally talk. Atleast he already moved on from me, im glad he has someone now. He deserves all the good things rae, i am not the right person for him. Do you think he will still forgive me?" i look at him, waiting for an answer. He runs his fingers through his hair and smiled at me.

"I did not just 'think' he would forgive you but i know he will forgive you. I'm sure of it Noa, don't you thinks its time to set yourself free? You lived enough in blaming yourself, don't you think its time?" he stated, making me stare at him.

"You know what, i remember one time, junkyu told me that sunrise stands for a new beginning." i started off.

"And?"

I smiled and held his hands. "And i think im ready, im ready for a new beginning." i answered.

"With you." i added.

I saw his smile became wider. "Freaking thank goodness, you lived your 3 years in blaming yourself and i lived mine waiting for you to finally realize that, you stupid brat. Come here and hug me."

I laugh at his remark and hug him tight. I felt his lips on my forehead. "But you know you still have to talk to kyu right?"

"Stupid, ofcourse i know that. Thats the reason why we came here. But im nervous, what if he is still mad?"

He flicked my forehead. "Ouch you bitc--"

"Language baby, language. Anyway ofcourse he is mad, you left without a word and cameback as if nothing happened. I guess you haven't apologized yet?"

"How can i apologized? Are you dumb? He literally went missing, we just found him now, okay?"

"Then apologized later!"

"I know that, you don't have to tell me."

"I'm just reminding you stupid."

"Jerk you don't have to."