Gamer

»»————- ☆ ————-««

"Hey.  My name's Jungkook and I'm a gamer."

Let's keep this short.

Jungkook is an ordinary college student.

He's just one of the students staying in their dormitories, playing games, during the winter break.

Little does he know, that's not exactly what he'll be doing for the rest of his vacation.

Just recently, Jungkook has been gaining followers from his gaming channel.

Ever since then, Jungkook has been testing out all sorts of games that the viewers suggested, promised with even more followers.

Of course, some of the games were good.  But often times, Jungkook felt that he was too good for them.  He easily beat each level without a sweat.  It was all... too boring for him.

This game is just one of those games to Jungkook.

"Finding Yeontan?  What the fuck is this game title... like some copy of Finding Dory but worse." 

Let's just say... Jungkook is arrogant when it comes to gaming.  Because he's so good at it.

Just a few days ago, one of the viewers asked Jungkook to play this role-playing game called Finding Yeontan, an indie game that had just been released.

     ❍ guccimodel1230

         please try this new game!!!

         Download Finding Yeontan

The role-playing game was fairly simple, Jungkook had to simply fight off aliens on an alien planet to rescue to, what,... a dog?  To Jungkook the story plot definitely needs some work, especially something so easy as this one.  In fact, the whole game probably shouldn't even be released.

Jungkook scoffed.  "This is way too easy, I can't believe it literally took me within a friggin' day to finish."

He was right.  It was the quickest gameplay Jungkook had ever done.  Few hours later, Jungkook had already arrived at the boss level, where the boss alien battles with the main protagonist.

Strangely, the boss level was a lot harder than Jungkook expected.

V: Please, I don't want to fight you! I just want my dog back...

Boss Alien (Yes, the boss alien is literally called "Boss Alien".  I know right.): YOU THINK YOU'RE A HERO AREN'T YOU, V? WELL SAY GOODBYE TO THIS WORLD!

The boss alien took out a huge knife out of nowhere and stabbed Jungkook.

For the first time in the game, Jungkook actually died.

"W-wait what the-" Jungkook blinked at the screen.

Jungkook has been constantly dying in this boss battle for 10 times in a row.  YES, you heard me.

Ten. Friggin'. Times.

And he still doesn't understand what's going on with this shitty game.  Either the game decided to amp up the difficulty at the last level, or the creator made a mistake in the program.

Eventually, Jungkook had to search on the internet for some battle methods (which is sort of cheating but... ehhhh) 

"Wait... I can't even find this game on the internet...?  Has no one played this before?"  Jungkook tilted his head as he continued to scroll online.

"Fuck it, I guess I have to figure it out myself then."  Jungkook sighed to himself, going back into the game.  

Jungkook looked at the time.  It was 12:30 am.

" *sigh* Might as well work on it tomorrow."

Save the game?

Yes                No 

▒▒▒▒▒[Error.  Game not saved.]▒▒▒▒▒

"Not saved? You fucking kidding me??" Jungkook groaned at the glitchy blank screen.

Just then, the text box below appeared.

V: Hey... you there?

"What the...?"

V: Jungkook... listen to me.

Jungkook dropped his phone.  "Wait... what?  How does he know my name wha-"

He slowly picked up his phone again, just to double check.  "Yup... this game is definitely out of its mind...."

V: Jungkook... please don't freak out or exit this game right now.  This is very important.

"What the hell... the game is talking to me."

V: Your life is in danger, Jungkook.

"My life is in danger?" Jungkook read in confusion.

V: Yes, your life is in danger.

Jungkook flung his phone to the other side of the room "WHAT THE HELL YOU CAN HEAR ME?"

He took a few breaths on his bed, keeping his mind in control, before picking up his phone again.

V: Yes, I can hear you.

"W-what do you mean my life is in danger?" he asked, his mind still in disbelief.

V: Jungkook.  Listen to me very carefully, and you and your loved ones will be safe.

»»————- ☆ ————-««