Peek

»»————- ☆ ————-««

The members came back to their apartment, allowing Jungkook to stay overnight since it was too late to bring him home anyways.

Using this chance, Jungkook sneaked into the living room to take a slighttt peek at Namjoon's laptop, hoping that he could find some info about his father and why he was a part of all this.

I mean, seriously though... are they really idiots? Did they actually think Jungkook would believe that his father was just trying to help him? Bullshit!

Jungkook had been watching Namjoon when he entered his password, so it was easy for him to hack in.

Jungkook looked into the folders and found one that was named "Jeon". Well, that was convenient...

Jungkook was shocked to find images of himself, as well as his father. As he continued looking at the files, he was shocked to find out that his father legit owns the richest company in Korea. It was a top-secret organization that was hidden from the public. Somehow, he has been hiding this from Jungkook all this time.

Piecing all the information together, it is only clear to Jungkook that their mission was to steal from Jungkook's father.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook heard a whisper behind him. He whipped his head to find out that- OH SHIT

 He whipped his head to find out that- OH SHIT

It was YOONGI

Jungkook was just about to scream when Yoongi muffled him. "SHHH shut the fuck up, Jungkook. You better follow me if you don't wanna fuckin' die.". Jungkook swallowed as he nodded his head.

Yoongi brought the younger to his room, where he locked the door behind him. He then pulled a chair for Jungkook to sit. 

Jungkook nervously sat down and was just about to protest when Yoongi hushed him. "Jungkook, you know you'll be in trouble if any of us finds out about this right?"

"You guys... are here to steal my dad's money?" tears fell off Jungkook's eyes. He wasn't sure if he was more afraid of this truth or the fact that Yoongi might kill him any minute.

"Yes, we are..." Yoongi looked away from the boy. "We had to, we were forced to."

Jungkook was about to cry when Yoongi hushed him again, "shhhh, the members. They'd kill you if they found out that you knew. It's one of the orders given by the boss."

The younger covered his mouth in fear, muffling his own cries, and Yoongi couldn't bear to hug the boy. "I'm so sorry Jungkook..."

Jungkook raised his head to look at the older, shocked at his actions. "Yoongi... why... didn't you kill me?"

Yoongi looked away in embarrassment, his mouth then trickled a tiny smile, "A friend of mine told me to protect you."

"Taehyung?" Jungkook burst, then quickly covered his mouth again.

Yoongi smiled at the boy's adorable actions as he brought him closer to his chest. "Yeah, he told me all about you." Yoongi combed his hand through the boy's fluffy hair. "I think I understand why he likes you so much."

Jungkook tears stopped falling as he smiled at Yoongi. "Thank you for protecting me. I know Taehyung told me to watch out for you guys but I didn't listen."

"Well... you better be glad it was me that caught you red-handed." Yoongi revealed his rare gummy smile, which Jungkook witnessed for the first time. Heck, Yoongi is such a sweet guy after all!

"Let's get you back to your room, shall we?"

Jungkook nodded his head, his mind finally relieved that he wasn't going to die today. Though he was still slightly afraid of what they might do to his father.

Yoongi tucked Jungkook to bed (yes, my uwu level is off the charts) and was about to leave the room when Jungkook squeaked, "Wait!"

"Jungkook, I only give goodnight kisses to Jimin you know..."

Jungkook gasped and frantically shook his head, "No-wha what the- no! I just wanted to ask you something..."

Yoongi blushed in embarrassment. "Oh." He sputtered, "W-wELL yOU COuLD'VE sTOPpEd mE?", which caused Jungkook to giggle.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook finally asked, knowing that Taehyung trusted this guy.

"I don't actually know, Jungkook. He was supposed to be with us today."

Jungkook nodded his head slowly, cautiously eye contacting with Yoongi. "I just... hope he's okay."

Yoongi flashed a tiny smile as he slowly closed the door. "Me too, Jungkook. Me too."

If it weren't for Taehyung, Yoongi would have killed me... would he?

»»————- ☆ ————-««