:)

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook woke up from a comfy, soft bed.  A lazy glow of the sun shined through the windows.  A soft blow of the wind stirred the curtains.  Was this really what heaven is like?

The boy peered out the window, spotting a little boy and a girl outside playing with their faint shouts of joy.  The little girl turned around, spotting Jungkook looking at them.  She smiled.

"Look!  Appa's watching us from afar." She yelled cheerfully, pointing at Jungkook.  The boy got up, looking at Jungkook as well with a bright smile.  The two waved.  Appa?  Am I their... father?

Jungkook waved back, though his expression still confused and shocked.  The two kids turned back around, continuing to play on the field.  Jungkook rubbed his eyes, making sure he wasn't seeing things.  What dimension am I in and how did I get here?

The boy lightly stepped out of the room, realizing that he was in a cozy little cottage.  The internal design of the house was minimalistic, yet traditional.  Several dried flowers were decorated here and there and from the window, a strawberry field can be seen.  Heading past the staircase, Jungkook's heart jolted at the sight of several photo frames of himself and Taehyung hung on the wall.  The one that stood out the most was their wedding photo.  

Jungkook had to admit, they both looked dashing in that picture.  Jungkook was wearing a navy blue suit while happily being carried by the older.  Taehyung, who seemed like he was having the time of his life, was wearing a gray suit.  Somehow, something about the photo made him look even more handsome than usual, even if it seemed impossible.  His hair was a lot more curly and longer, letting out his goofy and playful side.  His laugh seemed a lot more relaxed and natural...

Suddenly, it occurred to Jungkook why he was here.  He was in a coma.

Coming to his senses, Jungkook slapped himself in the face.  No, he was still unconscious in reality.  Rapidly, the boy searched for a way to wake himself up, perhaps there was an exit.  He ran out the cottage, realizing the kids had gone far from his sight.  Jungkook's chest pounded as the next thing that washed up to his brain was the fact that Taehyung was dying.

Jungkook ran around the cottage, looking for Taehyung.  The boy cursed to himself for not being there with Taehyung.  What could he possibly do?  He was still unconscious.

The boy could've sworn there wasn't a cave earlier, but apparently there was a cave next to the cottage.  Following his intuition, Jungkook ran in the cave.  The cave was dark, but somehow Jungkook was familiar with the path as he rushed through the pitch black space.  He followed a light, which meant that he was close to reaching the other side.

The boy reached to a halt, realizing a figure standing in front of the end of the cave, facing the light.  Jungkook easily identified the figure.  After all, it was his lover.

"T-tae..." Jungkook breathed out automatically.  The end of the cave was irritably bright, causing Jungkook to squint his eyes.  It almost seemed like... it was reaching the end of the world.

 it was reaching the end of the world