Father

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Next morning, the members were getting ready for the mission.

Yoongi and Jimin were wearing their normal clothes, except Namjoon who was wearing his black uniform. They were all given an earpiece so that they could communicate with each other without being too suspicious.

"Omergawd this is like a spy movie or something." Jimin stuck in his earpiece.

Namjoon recalled the instructions he was given, "Oh, and the boss wants us to use our code names

Namjoon recalled the instructions he was given, "Oh, and the boss wants us to use our code names."

Namjoon looked at a piece of paper with all their code names, where Jimin and Yoongi wrote for all the members. "Jimin is Chim chim, Yoongi is Suga, and I'm..." Namjoon narrowed his eyes, "Pornesian Parrapio?"

Just then Jimin bursted into laughter and Yoongi tried to hide his smile too.

Namjoon shook his head, "No, guys. That nickname is too long... maybe I should shorten it to-"

Jimin laughed even harder and Yoongi snorted. It took Namjoon a few minutes to realize what were they laughing about. "Okay... not funny, guys."

"Jungkook's code name is Kooks and Jin's is..." Namjoon narrowed his eyes again and Jimin howled with laughter "... the fuck? I am not gonna say that."

"What what what did they write." Jin jumped from the couch to take a look too. "Oh hELL NAW."

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi walked into a hair salon.

"Hello, boys.  Getting your hair trimmed today?" a tiny girl popped up from the counter.

"Uhh... no, actually I'm here to see Mr. Jeon?"  Jungkook asked politely.

The girl blinked cautiously, looking at their outfits.  "Ummm..."  Okay, that's kinda rude.  Just because they dress like hobos doesn't mean that we can't be looking for a rich guy.  Jungkook was just about to retort when she said, "Alright, this way please."