Tears

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Yoongi looked away. "The password is at the bottom left drawer, but we didn't have enough time to jot down the-"

Namjoon cursed. "The boss is not gonna like this."

"It's my fault, I should've distracted him longer." Jungkook burst.

Jimin ran over to embrace the younger. "No! Don't take the blame to yourself Jungkook! It was our fault. We took too long!"

Jin narrowed his eyes, "true dat... you guys were legit kissing..."

"Dude, we had to distract Jungkook's father from suspecting us ya know!". Yoongi protested.

"Plus everyone in that effin' building ships us anyways..." Jimin crossed his arms.

"So what do we do now..." Jungkook asked, worriedly.

"I haven't told our boss yet... but I think you should go back to your dormitory, Jungkook." Namjoon looked at Jimin.

Jimin nodded his head, patting Jungkook on the shoulder. "Don't worry, Jungkook. I'm sure the boss will give us a second chance or something. Besides, we already know where the code is."

Yoongi nodded his head. "He's right, I'm pretty sure the boss won't punish you for what you've done. Especially since you're our only chance to get close to Mr.Jeon."

»»————- ☆ ————-««

While the members went back to the apartment, Jimin sent Jungkook back to his school. Jimin politely greeted the guard and told him that Jungkook was just having a sleepover at his house. Jungkook nodded his head in agreement because that's exACtly what he has been doing.

Jimin stopped at the gates to say goodbye. "Sleep tight, Jungkook. I hope I'll see you again tomorrow but I'm not sure with the plan yet."

Jungkook smiled back. "Bye, Jimin."

Afterward, on the way to his dormitory, Jungkook felt... strangely empty. Was he feeling loneliness? He's never met people so caring and nice to him before although these people are literally robbing his father. But Jungkook understood that they had no choice because their boss forced them to. So it's not their fault. They're just boys like Jungkook. They're scared and afraid like him. He's not alone.

It's been a while since Jungkook checked his phone, surprisingly. Guess he was having a good time with the boys.

As soon as he unlocked his phone, the game opened...

... and a video call started.

Jungkook heart jumped. What the-

Taehyung appeared on the screen. There were tears in his eyes and his shirt was slightly ripped, revealing his bare shoulder. "Jungkook... meet me in front of the gun shop" Taehyung softly said.

"Tae? Are you okay?" Jungkook worriedly asked, holding his phone closer to his face.

"I'm fine. Just meet me there."

Without a doubt, without any hesitation. Jungkook ran out the campus gate, briefly greeting the guard while he was giving Jungkook a weird look.

It was dark, it was a bad time to meet this stranger, but somehow Jungkook ignored those things. He knew Taehyung had helped him many times. This time, he needed Jungkook's help.

Jungkook's heart pounded when he saw the boy in front of the gun store. What if it's a trap? What does Taehyung want with him? But most importantly... why does he want to meet him in person?