Playtime

(Authornim: This is some short Namjin chapter here because I LUV YA and we all need some Namjin glitter amiright y'alls?)

»»————- ☆ ————-««

"Uhh... where are we going?" Namjoon asked as Jin led him to the basement.

"Oh... nowhere... just my playroom."

Namjoon swallowed, and his heart nearly died. Jin tightened his grip, smirking.

"Jin, I-"

Jin flung him into the dark room and shut the door behind them. As soon as the lights turned on, Namjoon was surprised to see some Xbox controllers, a TV, a working table with a pink computer, and a bed full of mario stuffed toys.

Namjoon wiped off his sweat "Oh, phew, I thought u mean-"

Jin pushed him on the bed, slightly squishing some of the stuffed toys. Namjoon was instantly regretting what he just said. Jin climbed on top of Namjoon, leaning close to Namjoon's lips. His lips teasingly hovered over his and Namjoon swore his heart was beating like crazy.

"Fuck it, just kiss me already!" Namjoon snapped, pulling Jin in to kiss.

At that moment, Namjoon let his responsibilities go and kissed the handsomest guy in the world. Fuck, his team could wait for him. It's only a quick kiss... right?

Jin broke away from the kiss, his fingers brushing through Namjoon's purple hair.

Just then, Namjoon flipped over Jin. This time, he was on top of Jin pressing him to the bed. Jin licked his lips, amazed by Namjoon's sudden dominance.

Namjoon leaned in to kiss Jin again, slipping his hand to the hem of Jin's shirt as he played with it.

"Take it off, sexy" Jin breathed between the kisses, and Namjoon smirked, lifting the shirt over Jin. He started kissing the side of Jin's neck as his hands caressed Jin's smooth chest. Jin moaned, unable to hide his uncontrollable pleasure.

"You like that, baby?" Namjoon said with a deep voice that made Jin turn the hell on.

"Fuck, such daddy material," Jin whispered to himself, blushing so hard.

"I can hear you ya know." Namjoon laughed, breaking away from Jin.

Suddenly, Jin's face turned serious.  "Namjoon, you have to help me."

"S-sure I can help" Namjoon swallowed, looking at Jin's...

"No! Not that you idiot!" Jin got up from the bed. "I need you to help me get out of here."

Namjoon blinked, still dizzy from the kiss. "You mean, you don't want to be a bartender?"

"Hell no! I hate it when guys look at me like that!" Jin complained. Namjoon felt a little guilty.

"Not, you, Namjoon.  I know you're a good man." Jin smiled at the purple-haired.

Jin continued, "But my boss won't let me resign from this job since I'm their best bartender."

Namjoon scratched his head.  "And how am I supposed to help you with that?"

"I dunno, kidnap me or something, make up an excuse. Please, just get me away from this sick place."

Namjoon was still in thought. He would definitely help this guy in a heartbeat. However, it wouldn't be a good choice to focus on other things while he and his team were in a mission. Heck! What if Jin's a spy! But then... he's so HOT and Namjoon is probably deeply in love with him. But then love is blind and he shouldn't go blind because-

"How bout this?" Jin started unzipping his pants and Namjoon legit yeeted over to stop him.

"OKAY OkAY I'll get you out I'll get you the hell oUT chill I don't want to have friggin' children yet!"

Jin's eyes sparkled, "Omergawd thankyou!!"

"Wait... not that we will be having children in the future but-"

Jin wacked Namjoon's head. "Oh my god are you dumb?" His mouth twisted into a smile again and he hugged Namjoon. "You're the best I love you!!!"

Just then, Namjoon's phone vibrated and Jin rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"I guess your friends are waiting." Jin headed to the door. Namjoon was still half-lying on the bed, amazed by what just happened.

"Oh and, I had fun with you, sexy." Jin sends a flying kiss to Namjoon before leaving the door. 

"ooF" Namjoon collapsed on the bed, unable to handle the boy's hotness. NOW he understood why people call him worldwide handsome.

»»————- ☆ ————-««

"So who top?" Jimin whispered with a smug look.

Namjoon facepalmed himself. "Fuck you, we didn't do that shit."

Jimin then faced the rest of the boys "Y'alls! Namjoon say they didn't fuck!" he yelled.

"WHAT, dude I was betting that Namjoon top!" Yoongi slammed the table in frustration. Wow, Yoongi, chill man.

"No, I told you, Jin top okay!" Jimin yelled back. "I fucking saw Jin step out of the door first!"

Namjoon sighed as the two continued to debate with each other. Just then, he felt a hand brush over his ass. It was Jin.

"Y'know. I think you'd be top."

"Oh my god, not you too!" Namjoon screamed internally.

Jin giggled, "But when we're not in bed, you're still my sexy okay?"

Jin playfully nudged him, and Namjoon blushed. "Okay, fine... Whatever you say, princess."

»»————- ☆ ————-««