Chill

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook had been doing nothing but gaming.

He used to feel that pleasure when he played games, but somehow it was making his mood even worse. Perhaps it was because gaming led him to all of these terrible situations. But he didn't know any other way to make himself feel better. Perhaps... if he played a little more, it would numb his depression a little.

Jungkook saw Yoongi's reflection from his computer as he entered the room. Jungkook low key wondered how on earth did Yoongi sneak into the campus, but then he shook away that thought. He didn't care.

"Taehyung's in trouble." Yoongi started, looking down at his shoes while leaning on the wall.

Jungkook scoffed, continuing to play his game, refusing to face Yoongi. "And why should I care?"

Yoongi pounded the table. "God damn it, Jungkook. I understand that you won't forgive us because we're all dickheads and we wanted money but... Taehyung's situation was different! Taehyung literally has no choice but to help the boss in the first place."

Jungkook blinked as he finally turned his chair to Yoongi. "What do you mean?"

Yoongi let out a sigh. "They were the ones who searched for Taehyung. The same way they searched for you. They looked for Taehyung because they wanted a hacker who could find your location and identity."

Jungkook scoffed, "What? A hacker? Bullshit. Taehyung's a fucking model. He showed me his insta-"

"No he's not a model, that was all part of his cover. Trust me, I saw him taking these pictures. He knew at some point you would be searching for our identities."

Jungkook fumbled his eyebrows, still in disbelief.  "But then... why did Taehyung lie to me about his identity?"

Yoongi flashed a cool but sincere smile, "Because he didn't want to lose your trust, Jungkook." He sighed again, "can't you see that's what Taehyung's been doing these past few days?  Hell, all he wants is your trust because he has interest for you or whatnot."

The younger opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. Yoongi continued, "do you know why Taehyung was left out that day? Because he was looking for a fucking way to get you out. And now he's in trouble cause the boss fucking found out about it. Damn it, Jungkook! He risked his own life to save you!"

The younger paused, "Wait- the boss found out that Taehyung was creating an escape plan?"

Yoongi looked away with a sigh. And that's where Jungkook knew Taehyung was worried and scared behind his calm appearance.  "YES."

Without any hesitation, Jungkook frantically stood up to pack his things.

"Woah, woah, woah, hold up, kid." Yoongi stopped him. "You're not going there alone."

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi "What do you mean?"

"Are you dumb? There's like a whole gang of tough guys where the boss is. There's no way you can get in or out of there alive."

"So what's your plan." Jungkook crossed his arms, sitting back on his chair.

"My plan is that you first calm the shit down." Yoongi sighed, glancing at his phone. "We're all gathering around at Namjoon's place.  Hopefully come up with a plan to save Taehyung."

"The apartment? No, hyung! That place is being watched." Jungkook widened his eyes.

"No, this place is Namjoon's real house, don't worry. We've all escaped from the boss." Yoongi assured, patting Jungkook's shoulder. "Anyways, we'll be waiting for you there, Jungkook. So get ready, okay?" Yoongi stepped out Jungkook's room casually, leaving Jungkook still processing the information.