Silence

»»————- ☆ ————-««

The next morning, Jungkook woke up from the alarm from the game (somehow the game became his alarm.)

V: Prepare yourself, there's someone picking you up outside of school.

V: Oh and remember to wear a mask.

The screen shifted to a video call and the real Taehyung showed up.  "Listen to me, I'm video calling you in person so that they can't see our conversation. There's some things I have to warn you."

Jungkook swallowed and nodded his head.

"The guy, Jimin. I've worked with him a couple of times and he's pretty nice. But I suggest you don't trust him. In fact, do not trust any one of them, you understand?

"Why?"

"Because they're taking orders from the boss. If boss decides to kill you, they will undoubtedly follow his orders."

"Okay. I got it."

"Look, I know I told you to obey them.  But please do not trust them, okay?" Taehyung asked again, biting on his lower lip.

Jungkook paused, narrowing his eyes.  "What about you?  Should I be trusting you?"

"If you want to..."  Taehyung looked away, combing his hair back with his fingers.

"Don't worry about it, Tae.  I won't trust them."  Jungkook assured.

Taehyung smiled, "Good, Jungkook.  I know you're brave."

Just as Taehyung was about to exit the video, Jungkook called, "Taehyung, wait!"

"Yeah?"

"You're gonna be there, right?" 

"Yeah.  I'll be there."  Taehyung chuckled.

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook stepped out of the campus gate, nodding at the school guard.  He shivered at the thought that the guard could have actually died if Taehyung had not stopped the man.  He certainly didn't want to see another person dead.

A pink haired boy, leaning on his car suddenly got up to greet Jungkook. "Hey, Jungkook right?"

Jungkook nodded in response, a little cautious with the boy.

The boy was also wearing a black mask, with his full outfit in black. The only noticeable thing, other than his bright pink hair, was his pink tag on his chest.

"It's alright! I don't bite." Jimin chuckled, opening his car door to let him in the passenger seat. Jungkook eyed him as he carefully sat in the car. Jimin quickly rushed to the other side of the car and sat in the driver's seat.

"Oh right! I forgot to tell you, my name's Jimin." the pink-haired boy said, taking off his mask to reveal his adorable smile. The boys shook hands, and Jimin quickly wore back his mask, driving out the parking space.

There was an awkward silence between the two, so Jimin turned on the music while starting a topic to talk to Jungkook, easing his nervousness a bit.

"Soo... Jungkook. I'm just gonna take you somewhere where we can meet the boys, okay?" Jimin glanced at Jungkook, who was nodding silently again. Jimin chuckled, patting Jungkook's head.

"Don't worry, Jungkook-ah, the boys are really nice... except for Yoongi. But I can wack him if he bullies you."

Jungkook noticed that Jimin had not said anything about why they were going to meet "the boys". He started to feel that Jimin perhaps thought it was best not to tell Jungkook. Especially since Jimin knew Jungkook had been through a lot of shit lately.