Trust

(Authornim: Sorry y'alls, this chapt is a little boring but it'll get more interesting soon ;))

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook had been awake, for a few minutes.  But he was afraid of opening his eyes, knowing that Taehyung would give him the next task.  He just wanted to sleep a little longer... away from this world a little bit longer...

DING!

Jungkook fell off his bed.  "You gotta be kidding me." he groaned as he picked up his phone.

V: Sleep well, Jungkook?

"NO.... I don't wanna do this..." Jungkook whined.

V: I'm sorry, but you have to.  You saw what they did to your classmate.

V: You might be next...

"Fuck... I don't wanna die..."

V: Jungkook.  I promise I'll do my best to protect you.  But first of all, you must complete the tasks.

Jungkook stayed silent.

V: Don't worry about this task Jungkook, it's a lot less tense than the previous.

Jungkook waited for the next text, chewing on his lip.

V: For the next task, they want you to get yourself a gun

"A... gun?" the boy raised his eyebrow.

In his mind, Jungkook knew getting a gun was definitely not a good sign.  I mean, dude, they're definitely gonna ask him to use that friggin' thing.  And Jungkook's definitely not gonna kill someone.

V: There's a gun store nearby.  Here, I'll show you the map.

The boy looked at the image.  Just as V said... However, it was strange for a gun store to be so close to a school.  Especially... since there aren't as many gun stores in Korea either.  Heck, citizens in Korea don't even use guns!

Jungkook narrowed his eyes.  "How do I know it's not a trap?"

V: It's not a trap!  You have to trust me, Jungkook.

After the things V led Jungkook into, should he be trusting him?  Probably not.  But it's not like Jungkook has a choice anyway.  Jungkook checked the map once more, "Ehhh... fuck it."

»»————- ☆ ————-««

Jungkook slipped on a black hoodie, matched with a black cap and a mask. He certainly didn't want people to recognize him when he's buying a goddamn gun. He'd be in trouble for sure.

The gun shop was, ironically, walking distance from the college campus. Though, it was in a small shady street that probably no student would walk past. Unless you're being forced to buy a gun like Jungkook...

A tough guy with a mustache and tattoos all over his arms greeted him. Jungkook nodded in response.

"Uhm... I'm here to purchase a gun? Do you happen to know -"

"Jungkook, right?" the man grunted.

"Y-yeah that's me."

Without a response, the man placed a gun on the table.

"Oh er... how much is this?"

"They paid it for you, now get out of my shop, kid."

"Wait... who are they?"

The man then took out a gun from under the counter.  Jungkook instantly backed away.

"Okay! Okay! I was just askin-"

"I said get out of my shop!"  The man barked. "...or else I'll be getting into trouble with them."

Without saying anything else, Jungkook rushed out the door with the gun.  He recalled what the man said "or else I'll be getting into trouble with them", which was strange since the man seemed tough enough to break a neck with one hand.  He technically has nothing to fear!  Jungkook guessed the people must've threatened the gun seller to keep quiet.  A shiver ran down his spine.  Whoever they are, they must be much tougher than this guy in order for him to fear them like that.

Jungkook stuffed the gun in his hoodie, and carefully checked to see if anyone was watching.  As he walked closer to the campus, he spotted some students in the front gates.

"Did you hear? A guy from our school died from dropping off a building.

"Nono, I heard someone pushed him, that's fucking wrong!"

Jungkook tried to shake away those thoughts as he entered the school.  Guilt building on him again.

"Hang on a sec." the school guard suddenly called from afar.

Why the fuck would there be a guard at school during the break! Fuck. Fuckety. Fuuuu-

The guard walked towards Jungkook, lowering his sunglasses, "where have you been?"

"Oh, just lunch outside." Jungkook lied, trying to keep his voice from trembling.

"Dressed like that?" the guard raised his eyebrows. Jungkook looked at his outfit. God... he looks like a thief or something...

"Uhhh...."

"Looks like you were out doing bad, weren't you?"

Jungkook gasped, "What? I-"

The guard suddenly flashed a smile.  "Just kidding!" the guard laughed, patting Jungkook on the shoulder.

Jungkook smiled weakly, "Hahah... funny."

"Go get some rest, okay? Don't want students studying all day! It's vacation time!" the guard cheerfully said.  Jungkook forced a laugh.

"Okay..." Jungkook mumbled. If only he knew all the shit Jungkook went through.

There was no one to help him, save him from this terrible nightmare he was in.

»»————- ☆ ————-««