Story 1.7 Attraction

[Admin: Author. . . have you thought this through?]

Ming Yu was in his room getting dressed for tonight's auction.

He chose an a simple white inner robe and a blue outer robe embroidered with clouds. Despite it's simple design, the cloth was of high quality and warm suitable for the winter.

[Admin: You didn't forget that this is inside your book right? and he's the ML]

He sat on his bed and typed on the keyboard.

[Ming Yu: Mmn. I wrote this.]

[Admin: Despite this, you still like him?]

[Ming Yu: I do.]

[Ming Yu: The world itself might be unreal. But my feelings are real.]

[Ming Yu: I might be being naive. But its fine, I'll live for the moment.]

[Admin: "..."]

[Ming Yu: Are you feeling responsible?]

[Ming Yu: For a system, you're quite humane]

[Admin: Its not that.]

[Admin: Actually im too happy.]

[Ming Yu: ?]

[Admin: Congrats ♡ ]

-------------Admin is offline.

"Admin. . ." he mumbled sensing that something was off with it.

"Ming Yu?" Guo Li Jun called from outside.

Hearing his voice, Ming Yu walked up to him and was stunned.

Guo Li Jun was wearing a black robe with red embroidery and a mask was covering half of his face. The contrast of the gold was bewitching making his lips look blood red. Like a masked beauty of the night, dangerous yet captivating, unable to look away.

Seeing Ming Yu's stunned look, Guo Li Jun's eyes darkened and he held Ming Yu by the waist. He swallowed and slowly drew near as if waiting for a confirmation allowing him to do what he wants. Ming Yu couldn't break away from his spell and they kissed.

At first it was innocent like a feather till Guo Li Jun's breath hitched desiring for more and plundered his way through Ming Yu's mouth longing to scrape out all that sweet liquid into his.

His tongue exploring every corner he could reach reflexively tightening his hold to rub himself on Ming Yu's body warmth through his clothes.

It was only a while then when Ming Yu couldn't breath that he retaliated, pushing him away with his weak force.

This sorry resistance only enticed Guo Li Jun, but he still took one lasting deep taste before breaking away his hold and breathed out.

They were still at each others focus and could clearly hear the rhythm of their hastened breaths. Their heart beat sharing the same rhythm and their eyes reflecting the other's image. Guo Li Jun was able to force the heat in and gain some sense before clumsily grasping Ming Yu's hand in his and dragging him into the auction hall.

Ming Yu looked down, shying away from Guo Li Jun's face while tracing his moistened lips with his fingers.

He was into men. . . but with no experience making that kiss last in his mind and his heart flutter.

Guo Li Jun tried his best to not notice the increasing heat of Ming Yu's hand and his dazed look afraid to lose it. It was still to early for them.

But that kiss was enough to prove how much Ming Yu weigh in his heart.

This was ridiculous. For the cold-blooded Guo Lin Jun this fact was unfathomable.