Story 3.6 Frivolous

"Yue.... keep following them."

"Why? They already left us alone though?"

"Just follow. . ." Ming Yu stared at him.

Yue kept wondering for the reason but chose to keep his questions to himself. Since that day, their dad has been acting strange and he knew that he couldn't forcefully pry on to it.

He left with a heavy feeling on his chest and patted his Dad's head before leaving.

Ming yu who knew what they were looking for desperately tried to be rational. 

He couldn't just abandon the protagonist.

With Li Jun's face, it really was impossible to ignore him like that. 

"Hahh...." He sighed, repeatedly knocking his head on the wooden pillar.

The frustrating fact is that since he met him, Ming Yu's explicit dreams had been constantly appearing every night, taking him to his peak  in his sleep and waking up refreshed the next day.

His sons would keep sniffing the room and he would hide under the quilt in embarrassment!

It was nobody's fault.

Actually no, there's a group of unreliable people. It's the DAMN HIGHER UPS FAULT!

Ever since the day when Li Jun and his party arrived, Admin disappeared. He doesn't really know the scope of Admin's influence with the people above but from his attitude and how he talks bad about them behind their backs, he should be close with them?

Sometimes he kept thinking that maybe the Admin isn't a normal system after all.

If the Admin really is such an existence, then this Host would really like it if he could scold them for him.

What the hell is wrong with this novel. . . . .

For good reasons Li Hui Jian and his people seemed lost as they kept going around the forest. He wasn't sure if they saw him that day, maybe not? Towards the wolves, they were gravely vigilant for the difference between them and his children were high. Even with their numbers, their cultivation levels weren't enough to battle out. They also probably feared that there could be an entire pack awaiting them.

Ming Yu was thankful for this.

He really can't face him right now.

This part of the novel was written in such a way to make the protagonist look weak and emotional, trying whatever he could to save his wife until he stumbled half dead at the cultivator's side. He wasn't clear about how it happened though. . .

If the Admin was here, he would be a lot of help right now.

"Should I just. . . help?" If he approach them himself then things would end quickly. Find the cure, hand it over and they leave. After all that, then he'll spend the rest of his time with his two children and maybe after a 100 years he'll look for a way to kill himself.

"..." But he can't. He really wasn't willing.

Say that he's petty or whatnot but he really just want to ignore him right now. 

Doesn't he have the right to be mad at this? No matter how many times he tried to convince himself that it wasn't his lover's fault, can't he hate him for a bit?

Dark thoughts were brewing and the pillar snapped in two.

". . . sorry. . ." 

"..."

Xin who was staying watch was worried. His dad was now mentally unstable, tenderly rubbing the pillar as if it was a child that he wounded.

"Dad." he tried to sound intimate.