Story 4.9 Reveal

Listening to this while writing the chap. Exactly the image song I want haha.

BIG REVEAL~

*^*^*^*^*^*^

"You ... don't mind?"

"Oh yeah, you're deaf I should've said that slowly." he licked his lips before opening his mouth again.

"I. DO. NOT. MIND."

[Admin: Author ... no, Ming Yu my friend. If you don't beat the pulp out of your husband after this i'd unfriend you.]

[Admin: THIS F*CKER DESERVES TO BE F*CKING HIT!!!(凸ಠ益ಠ)凸]

"...."

[Admin: AREN'T YOU EVEN MAD?!!!٩(ఠ益ఠ)۶]

There's no reason to...

[Admin: ARE YOU F*CKING DEAF OR WHAT?!!! IS BEING DEAF CONTAGIOUS NOW?! MING YU!]

Listen to me ...

Admin didn't continue to argue and kept silent, bottling up all the fury inside him. This system ... won't go haywire from this ... right?

Ming Yu was startled as the chatroom glitched for a quick second.

Admin ...

[Admin: Don't. you. dare. think. nor. talk. to. me. right. now]

"..."

It was clearly Ming Yu's life that was in danger here, why is Admin throwing his temper out at this time ...

He already felt uncomfortable being constricted but the hold just seem to get tighter by the second. Ming Yu glanced at Fan Han's face and the neutral brows furrowed a bit.

"But Fan Han, I never expected you to be on their side and yearn to point a gun on my head ... what's the deal?" He didn't have thoughts touching Fan Han yet and even initially planned to use him as a chess piece for a while...

But that plan since to have sunk.

Why?

"You killed them because they deserved it ... you don't think you're on it too?" his voice was bland as if what he said was long justifiable and true.

"What? Hello? I'm the victim here? MY FAMILY?" Xu Wan Zhe lowly chuckled finding the fool before him too funny.

"You're as crazy as them ..." As result to continuous traumatic events, an innocent child grew up into a Monster...

And the monster that his parent's made didn't need to exist now that they're dead. Everything that are a trace of them should vanish. Away from his sight.

All evil they bought to life should be taken with them to the after life. Including him.

Sun Ji Man went upfront, hiding the grinning Xu Wan Zhe behind him. The look in Fan Han's eyes were calm. Without anger, mirth, sadness nor disgust. His pair of eyes were clear yet cold, as if shooting them dead was as simple as clearing out the trash.

"Fan Han. Fan Han. You say I should die with them but how about you? Hey, at least my mom is innocent but you? You dirty child, dirty disgusting child, both your parents are lying dead before you yet you felt no anguish. And you think you're sane?"

"YOU'RE EXACTLY LIKE ME YOU PIECE OF SH*T-."

"Stop. It." Sun Ji Man pulled Xu Wan Zhe's hand to make him stop. His nephew's eyes were glistening in the dark, amusement sparkling out of the usually dim orbs.

Xu Wan Zhe found it funny and honestly, Sun Ji Man too. But in the end they were simply two unfortunate souls that was lost even if their feet were now back, firm on land.