Story: Shen Xihan- END

[3rd world. Yutian]

Shen Liangxi purposely kept some details unsaid until the very moment where a blue information screen appeared to inform Shen Xihan.

-

Ge,

In this world the limit and strength restrictions of commands are to be tested and It'll be hard to act on your own . You can only follow through the scenario until a certain point in the story where your character role is finished. Until then don't cause too much trouble.

To make it clear, due to the restrictions you cannot freely look for Ming Yu yourself. Don't worry, your master is the protagonist of this story so he'll take you to him,. Just listen well.

Don't kill me when you get back, I won't clean my neck for you. 

Sincerely,

your filial little brother. 

-

Just when Shen Xihan had resolved to keep his memories, his little brother pulled out something like this.

Shen Xihan smiled after reading this brief letter contradicting the sadistic thoughts that played inside his head. He was caged in an array and inside, he held a stone in his hand which he crushed into fine powder with little force. 

For weeks, a cold shiver had been continuously haunting Shen Liangxi. He never believed in ghosts but the unceasing coldness at the back of his neck scared the wits out of him leaving him sleepless.

Whatever you are, leave me alone ah. This young master is an innocent bachelor! (/ᗒᗣᗕ)/

The people in the lab were usually too busy to notice things yet the thick fine line of salt outside Shen Liangxi's lab and room doors became a topic to question.

-

In this life, it wasn't just him and Ming Yu but they became a family of five.

There were now three naughty kids in his household. Shen Xihan never thought that he'll be raising his own together with Ming Yu and this was a type of joy that he had never experienced before.

Despite his excitement, he was lost on how to approach the new additions to the family. The only father figure he had in his life was the sharp tongued Father Shen and he did not dare use him as a role model. He wasn't confident that Father's Shen's unique way of showing affection was fitting for them.

Rather than an elite of the business world, Father Shen's image in his life was similar to a thug with a motorcycle.

In his childhood years all he could remember was being literally smacked in the head with his father calling him idiot in a loud voice and Mother Shen coming to chase him afterwards with a blunt weapon in her hand.

Wow. He could picture it so vividly.

He and Ming Yu were different, so learning from them didn't help him at all.

Shen Xihan had an inkling that Ming Yu saw through his concerns and uncertainties that he'd been hiding but  decided to keep quiet and support him silently to not embarrass him. Ming Yu was new to this too and yet kept covering after his mistakes. 

His lover's gentle actions taught him that it was okay to be unreliable at times and that his feelings wouldn't change. Shen Xihan realized more ... more of how this person was too good for him.

There were days where he habitually compared himself yet for some reason, Ming Yu would always reach out his hand to him in time, soothing him quickly.