Story 4.7 Xu Wan Zhe

Xu Wan Zhe kissed Ming Yu's lips before he stood up lighting the drugged candle so Ming Yu could sleep peacefully tonight.

Ming Yu was exhausted and he blamed half of it on himself. He himself didn't expect such an experience in their fourth lifetime and even prayed that their life would sail smoothly. 

To meet each other, tell stories of how their days away from each other was spent and that point would then become the starting point for their life ahead.

But this was a necessity, even if he hated it, he cannot interfere with what was to come. Xu Wan Zhe regretted  how he had no influence, yet he himself didn't expect to fall in love. So hard that the future with Ming Yu was all he could imagine of.

He sat back down on the bed, lightly touching the sleeping and slightly cold face. 

"I'll be back... Ah Yu..." 

The end was soon to come.

-

Blood trails were left in the open as Xu Wan Zhe dragged Bea Yu's cold body without much care. At this point, he doesn't really care which elevator to take. He was headed to the kitchen using the cooler to store both the women's body. The reason, he didn't want these corpses to be laying around Ming Yu's perimeter.

With a BAM, he threw both bodies in like a sack of rice and locked it close.

But then due to his nothing-to-worry-about attitude, he bumped into the idiot who frustrates him like that damn Lego piece that makes you cuss as you step on it.

Xu Wan Zhe took his gun from his holster, aiming it on Hong Bing's forehead.

"Y-Y-Y-YOUUUU!!!" Hong Bing expression was in a state of unbelievable shock yet in seconds, turned into a sarcastic, lunatic smile.

"XU WAN ZHE!!!." He lowered his head then raised it up, glaring menacingly at the bigger man before him.

 "What else do you want to take away from me ..." Hong Bing's eyes was dark, the bubbling rage threatening to unleash itself an cause Havoc.

He doesn't give a f*ck about who dies or who doesn't anymore. All he's searching for is revenge. Revenge for being played, taken into a psycho's nest only to be pushed and pulled around like a dumb f*ck!.

Xu Wan Zhe stared at the knife on Hong Bing's hand and couldn't help but lament. Knives are really the most convenient and easily accessible murder weapon for humankind.

BANG!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHh!!!" 

Hong Bing was shot on the lower leg. He forcefully fell onto the floor, hugging his leg, squirming away from him for the fright of his life.

He won't die from this so Xu Wan Zhe ignored the rough grunts and went on his way back to the bridge.

He used the door behind the elevator and outside the bridge someone was standing waiting for him.

"Uncle."

Sun Ji Man opened the door for him and smiled. Inside the bridge were a few, navigating the ship, making sure they were still within the territory of country R's seas.

Country R was a country overrun with wars and are openly hostile to outsiders. Their unstable and disorderly governing was proof of this but this also made their country easily accessible. Their laws, security and technology made it difficult to keep their citizens at watch.

It was easy to get in but life threatening to get out.

Sailing around the borders, they were pretty much undetectable. No country would dare enter country R's borders entering the famous war zone. This wariness was a good veil for them.