Story 2.5 You

Jang Xin was already waiting for Tingxiao at the entrance of his apartment startling him.

"You could've waited inside." he said with a slight frown.

"Mmn. Didn't want to trouble you."

It was only then that he noticed Jang Xin's handsome and slick look. This man was wearing a maroon suit with a black tie and inner shirt. There was a short chain pinned from his shoulder and onto his chest pocket creating a short chic curve and sitting on his silver-black wheelchair made him look dashing overlooking the fact that he's crippled.

Tingxiao frowned now regretting the fact that he's attending the party with him unable to monopolize him from the crowd.

If Jang Xin could read thoughts, he'd be laughing at this. In his eyes, Tingxiao was the embodiment of a high class man. Gray clothes adorning his toned body perfectly fitting his manly curves paired with a white inner shirt and a black-white dotted tie. A black earring with a silver rim was on his right ear like a finishing touch pairing his new shorter hairstyle which was gel-ed and parted.

"Your hair. . . you cut it?"

"Mmn. Too long." He wanted to look presentable for him.

Tingxiao slowly leaned in keeping his eyes on Jangxin. His eyes strayed on his lips for a bit before taking the man in his arms and carry his weight. He wouldn't mind repeating this everyday and anytime, him relying on him was all he could ask for making his heart race.

He helped Jangxin to sit beside him not releasing the hand on his waist.

"So you wont fall to the side." he reasoned out.

Jang Xin nodded but couldn't take his mind away on the hot palm resting on his waist.

Arriving the rented villa, everyone's attention were caught right away in his arrival. The crowd froze in disbelief as the taciturn devilish man came out with an also handsome man in his arms. They were about to go insane when they thought they were open to such PDA breaking all women's hearts but was saved when they saw the chauffeur taking out a wheelchair from the trunk.

"Sh*t. . . almost thought I lost my chance right there!"

"Omg, saved! When I thought the Boss was gay my heart was sinking in blood!"

"Who's the handsome man? what's his relationship with Boss?"

Chatter filled the room but the two went strolling in unperturbed with a matching aloof- expression.

"Tingxiao." Xu Anru walked up to them. She was wearing a dark blue antique dress to compliment Tingxiao's suit like a couple pair.

"Who's this friend?" she asked not hiding her curiosity. For Tingxiao to personally pick up someone and even openly show care to this person, it meant he's  important to him. But why had she never seen him before?

"Jang Xin. Head designer of the new company building."

Not only Xu Anru but the crowd also heard his words. The head designer? but that doesn't explain their good relationship.

"Brother~" chimed a lively woman's voice.

Jang Biqing was shocked too see her crippled brother in their company's party. Tsk. Just work he said, if you were close to him only for business reasons would he accept the humiliation of picking you up and dragging you in!?

"BROTHER?!" this sudden reveal added fuel to the crowd's gossip.

"H-he's Jang Biqing's brother! My gosh what genes!"

"Eh? but she never mentioned anything about having a brother. . ."

"Her private life is unknown to all, how could anyone know."