Alex

Alex was at at a party on Saturday night and she wanted to leave but, she was looking for her friend Emma. When she found her she went over by her. "Emma, let's go," Alex says. "No, I'm having so much fun. You should be having fun too," Emma says. "But, I'm not. Can we go now"? Alex asked. "No, just stay," Emma says. "I'll see you tomorrow, I'm leaving," Alex says.

Alex walked to the front door and Emma followed her. "You can't leave now, it's pouring rain out there," Emma says. "My house actually isn't that far from here," Alex says. "Let me drive you," Emma says. "It's okay, stay here. I'll see you tomorrow," Alex says. "You sure, I can always come back and I should take you so you'll be safe," Emma says.

"I'm fine Emma, just enjoy the rest of the party," Alex says. "Okay, see you tomorrow," Emma says. "Bye," says Alex. She grabbed her jacket and put it on and then she went outside. It was pouring rain so hard that you could barely see. She started walking down the street towards her house and then she came to the bridge the bridge she walked across every day after school. If you've drove across it, it would take three minutes but, if you walked across it would take at least seven minutes.

The rain stopped a little bit and when she was in the middle of the bridge someone bumped into her and she fell over the ledge. She held on though, the rail was wet and her hands started to slip off. The person that bumped into her grabbed her arm and tried to pull her up but, both of their hands were wet so she fell into the water. She held her breath before she fell into the water.

She tried to swim to the surface but, the rapids were to strong. She knew she wants going to make it when her lungs started burning but, she tried one more time to go to the surface but, she failed. Water filled her lungs and then everything went black.