Kidnapped

Alex woke up and she was laying on Jack's chest. Alex sat up and she was on top of him. Jack woke up and Alex said,"You look sleepy". "That's because, I am sleepy," Jack says. "Sorry for waking you up, but I need you to drive me to my mom's I'm hungry," Alex says. "Okay," Jack says ,"get up". "I am up," Alex says. "No your not," Jack says. Jack over and was now on top of Alex and he said,"You know what I meant". "Shut up," Alex says. Jack kissed Alex and she kissed him back. Alex's phone rang and she stopped kissing Jack. She looked at her phone and our was Lilly. "I have to get this," Alex says. "Okay," Jack says kissing Alex's neck. Alex answered her phone and said,"Hello". "Hey, where are you"? Lilly asked. "Motel," Alex answered. "With Jack"? Lilly asked. "Yeah, we didn't do anything though," Alex says. "Well, can you come over now"? Lilly asked. "Sure, I'll be over in fifteen minutes," Alex says.

"Okay, bye," Alex says hanging up. Jack kissed her again and Alex said,"We have to go". "In five minutes," Jack says. "No, now, my sister's expecting me in fifteen minutes," Alex says. "Okay," Jack says getting up,"Let's go". "Are you gonna help me up at least"? Alex asked. Jack helped Alex off of the bed and they left the motel room and went downstairs to the lobby to five the key back. When they gave the key back, they got into Jack's car and drove to Alex's mom house. When they got there Jack said,"Can I tell you something about Chloe"? "Yeah," Alex says. "I'm not her brother, she said she would bring me to you if I helped her come back," Jack says. "I kind of already knew, but okay, let's go in, I'm starving right now," Alex says getting out of the car. Jack got out of the car and they walked to the door, Alex unlocked it and they went in.

"Finally, you guys were taking forever," Lilly says. "Well, we're here right"? Alex says. "I missed you," Chloe says. "Shut up," Alex says. "You shut up, stupid girl," Chloe says. Alex threw a water ball at Chloe with really cold air. Chloe fell to the floor and Max said," Are you stupid, why would you do that"? "Because, I wanted to, and she'll live she has heat, that'll bring her out of it," Alex says. "That doesn't mean anything, you could kill her, or worse the baby," Max says. "You know, I don't give a damn about her or that stupid baby," Alex yelled. Max shocked her with all of his force and it went straight to her heart, and it stopped beating. Alex fell to the ground and Jack caught her. Lilly grabbed her hand before she became weak and revived her. Alex opened her eyes and she slowly stood up with Jack's help. "What happens in here"? Louise asked. "Nothing mom," Alex says down on the couch.

"Well, breakfast is ready," Louise says walking into the dinning room. Alex went into the dinning room and Jack followed her. They sat down next to each other and Alex started putting food on her plate, then she started eating. Chloe came in and she sat down, she put a load of food on her plate and she started eating it really fast. "Pig," Jack whispered to Alex and she laughed. "What's so funny"? Chloe asked, talking with food in her mouth. "Nothing," Alex says. Chloe ate even more food at once, getting her hands all dirty. Everyone looked at her, even Max. She looked up and saw everyone looking at her and she said,"What"? When she said that she spit food on Alex. "Eww," Alex says. Jack grabbed a napkin and wiped the food chunk off her chest. "It's still nasty," Alex says. "Sorry," Chloe says swallowing her food. "Just don't talk with food in your mouth," Alex says. Lilly put her fork down and said,"I had some cereal this morning, so I'm good". "Yeah, me too," Alex says putting her fork down too.

"Alex," Lilly says. "Yeah," Alex says. "What's that on your neck"? Lilly asked looking at her neck. "Umm, that's nothing, I just, umm, yeah that's nothing," Alex says rubbing her neck. "Did you have sex with Jack"? Lilly asked. "No, I didn't, why would you even say that"? Alex asked. "Because, you have a hickie on your neck and there's only one person you could get that from," Lilly says. Alex sighed and said,"We just fooled around a little, but that's it". "I knew it," Lilly says. "So, no biggie," Alex says drinking some orange juice. Lilly rolled her eyes and went in the kitchen and got a beer and she drunk some of it. Max was looking at Alex I'm disbelief, but he didn't say anything. Alex rolled her eyes at him and said,"Let's go". Jack got up and he followed Alex to get room.