Secret

Alex was getting ready for bed that same night and Chloe walked into Alex's bathroom and said,"So, what's up"?  "Nothin really, but tomorrow I'm going out with Max to get some groceries and you can stay here and watch the house," Alex says.  "How come you decide who gets to do what and who gets to go out"? Chloe asked.  "Well, I would let you go, but you need to stay warm, well I'm not saying you can't be out in the could it's just I can stand the cold more than you," Alex says.  "Okay, is there something going on between you and Max"?  Chloe asks.   "No, why would you ask me that"?  Alex lied.  "Because, I think he's kind of cute, and I wanted you to ask him if he has a girlfriend," Chloe says.

"He has a girlfriend," Alex says.  "Really, what's her name, maybe he wants to break up with her, but she doesn't know it?  So, I asked you a question, answer it," Chloe says.  "You don't have to get rude here, I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to break up with his girlfriend, and her name is Alexandra," Alex says.  "That's your whole name though," Chloe says.  "He has a thing for a girls with that name, so he probably won't wanna go out with you, not to be mean though, I'm just stating the facts," Alex says.  "And how do you know all of this information"? Chloe asked.  "We talk, duh, if you would talk to him you would know this and you wouldn't be bugging me," Alex says.

Max walked into the bathroom and Chloe looked at him.  "I'm gonna take a shower," Max says.  "Okay," Alex says.  Chloe and Alex left the bathroom.  Alex sat on her bed and she pulled the covers back for when she was going to sleep, but she wasn't going to sleep just yet.  "So, how long are we gonna stay here"?  Chloe asks.  "Until it's time to leave," Alex says.  "And when is that"? Chloe asks.  "Whenever the time comes," Alex says.  "And when is that"? Chloe says. "I don't know Chloe, it's whenever it is now can you please just leave me alone, I'm very tired I've have a very long day.  I'm gonna get some sleep and you should too," Alex says.  "Okay, well where are you gonna sleep"? Chloe asks.  "In here, duh," Alex says.  "Oh, yeah, goodnight Alex," Chloe says.  "Night," Alex says.  Max came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.  Chloe just stared.

"It's not nice to state Chloe," Alex says rolling her eyes.  "It's okay ba-, I mean Alex," Max says.  "Did he just call you baby"? Chloe asked putting her hands on her hips and rolling her neck towards Alex.  "No, he called be Alex, now get out of my room," Alex says.  "No, if I don't wanna leave then I won't leave, okay, you got that ALEX," Chloe says.  "Please Chloe, I need some sleep, now can you go to your room and leave me alone"? Alex asked sitting on her bed.  "No, you'll have to make me,"  Chloe says, looking at Alex.  Alex made a water ball and it had a little wind in it, if that's even possible and she threw it as hard as she could at Chloe and she pushes her out of the room.

"Seriously, you had to do that"?  Max asked Alex and glared at her.  "What, she wouldn't leave me alone, and she had that attitude, what did you expect me to do"? Alex asked.  Max grabbed some clothes and put them on then he went out and help Chloe up and carried her to her room.  "Thanks Max," Chloe says.  "No problem," Max says.  Chloe got under her covers and said,"So, do you have a girlfriend"?  "Nope, why"?  "Because, Alex said, no reason," Chloe says.  Chloe sat up and she kissed Max, but Max didn't stop her, but he didn't kiss her back.  Alex was standing by the door, but they didn't see her.  She did see them.  Alex went outside and shut the door quietly and started walking to the into the woods, she didn't know where she was going though.

She just stopped walking and she sat in the snow crying, she was freezing her but off, but she couldn't go back because she didn't want to face either of them.  Alex got up and she walked further into the woods and she got tired and went to sleep.