Away For a While

After that, three days passed and Alex and Chloe got to know each other and they became pretty great friends. 

Since they were friends they've decided they didn't want their families to know that they had powers so they were going to move away to Canada, up in the woods.

When they finally got to their house in the woods Alex said,"Boy, do I love this place, it's just peaceful and quiet, not like the loud city".  "Yeah, whatever.  It's freezing out here," Chloe says.  Alex laughed at Chloe, knowing that Chloe was used to being warm, but Alex was used to being cold.  "Well, hopefully our helper will keep you warm," Alex says.  "What helper"? Chloe asked nervously.  "Chill out Chloe, we both got to know each other, and I told him about our powers too," Alex says.  "You did what"? Chloe says pushing Alex on the cabin.  "It's fine, we can trust him," Alex says pushing Chloe away and walking into the cabin.  Chloe followed.

He was sitting on the couch while Alex and Chloe walked in.  "Chloe Max, Max Chloe," Alex says.  Max got up and walked over to Chloe and said,"Nice too meet you Chloe," he extended his had for Chloe and Alex smacked his hand away and gave him a look.  He got her expression and said,"I'm gonna go to the bathroom".  "I'll come with you," Alex says.  Chloe just looked at Alex.  Alex followed Max to the bathroom and she locked the door.  "Max what are you doing, you know you can't touch her, you have to learn to control yourself, like how you do around me," Alex says.  "Okay, yeah.  I just forgot, that's all," Max says.

"It's okay baby, you know I'll always love you, right"?  Alex asked.  "Yeah, I know," Max says.  "Do you love me too"?  Alex asked.  "Of course I do," Max says.  "I know, I just wanted to make sure you did," Alex says.  He kissed her and then she kissed him back and the Chloe knocked on the door.  They stopped kissing and Alex said,"We'll be out in a sec".  Alex gave Max a peck on the lips and the she opened the door.  "Yes," Alex says.  "I was just wondering what you two were doing in there," Chloe says.  "Talking, that's all, now let's get ready to eat, I'm starving," Alex says.

Then they went into the kitchen nd had brunch.