Leaving

"You have all of your  packed up"? Max asked Alex.  "Yeah, I think I do," Alex says.  "You sure, cause if you forget something, we're not coming back to get it," Max says.  "Max, I'm sure that i have everything, okay, let's make sure Lilly has everything packed so we can get out of this place," Alex says.  "Okay, I'll finish up here, check on Chloe too," Max says.  "Yeah, whatever, I'm gonna go check on Lilly, start putting the things in the car," Alex says.  Alex went to check on Lilly and she was already putting stuff into the car.  When Alex was walking past Chloe's door she heard Chloe talking to someone on the phone, the volume was high, so she could hear the other person talking, but she didn't know who it was, so she stood by the door and listened.

Chloe: What are you planning to do?

Person: Well, you're going to tell me where they're going, and I'll go there and take Alex away.

Chloe: Okay, that's perfect what are you going to do to her?

Person: You don't need to know all of that okay, now get the address, okay.

Chloe: Okay, give me a second, let me ask Alex, or Max.

Person: Okay, hurry up.

Chloe got up and walked to the door and she turned and saw Alex.  "Oh, hey Alex, I was looking for you," Chloe says.  "Well, I'm here, what do you want"? Alex asked.  "I was just wondering where we were going, since we're not going staying here," Chloe says.  "You're not going anywhere, you're going to be dropped off at the airport and you're taking a plane back home, and here's your ticket," Alex says giving chloe a plane ticket, "and no, your not in first class, you're in second class, here".  "I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying with you," Chloe says.  "No, your not, here, take the ticket," Alex says putting the ticket and Chloe's hand.  "No, I'm not going back, I'm staying with you, i don't wanna go home, please, I'm begging you," Chloe says.  "No, you're not coming, if you are, you will never make it home, and I'll make sure of that," Alex says.

"Why are you so mean to me"? Chloe asked.  "That's pretty simple, I dont like you," Alex says.  "Why not"? Chloe asked.  "Because, I don't, and that's all, I don't like you okay, no one likes you, because you act like you own everyone and you don't, you don't own a damn thing, now take this ticket and go home, okay," Alex says.  "No, I'm coming with you and that's final, so you can shut the hell up, okay, you do that alex," Chloe says crying.  Chloe went into her room and sat down on her bed and she started crying even more.

Alex was about to go in there a get on her about talking her like that but, Max went by her and said,"Alex, you need to chill, she didn't do anything to you".  "Max, you don't know what she did to me so you can stay out of it okay, I'm gonna go finish packing the car," Alex says.  "Yeah, you go do that," Max says walking into Chloe's room to comfort her.  Alex grabbed the bags Max brought out of the room and she walked them out side to Max's car.  When she had all of the suitcases in the car she shut the trunk.  "Sure is beautiful out here," Lilly says.  "Shit, Lilly you can't walk up on people like that, you scared me half to death," Alex says.  "Sorry," Lilly says.  "It's okay," Alex says, "Guess what"?  "What"? Lilly asked.  "I don't know who, but Chloe was talking to someone, some man, about her finding out where we were going so they could come kidnap me".

"Who"? Lilly asked.  "I said, I said I don't know," Alex says.  "Oh, yeah, why would she do that"?  Lilly asked.  "I don't know," Alex says, "but, I didn't even tell max where we were going, so he can't tell her where we're going," Alex says.  "Okay, so is she coming with us or is she really going back home"? Lilly asked.  "She's really going back home, I can't keep her with us, she's so untrustworthy, you can't trust her with a penny, and I am serious about this, it's just too risky," Alex says.  "You're right, we'll drop her off at the airport on our way," Lilly asked.