Chloe

Chloe was in her room with her best friend Susan and they were watching TV.  "Can you make some hot dogs"?  Susan asked.  "Are you serious, you want hot dogs?  We're watching a movie Suzy, you should want popcorn," Chloe says.  "Please, you know I love hot dogs," Susan says.  "Okay, I'll be right back," Chloe says.

Chloe went downstairs and grabbed a little pot and put some water in it and she put it on the stove.  She grabbed some hot dogs out of the fridge and put two of them in the pot.  Chloe put them back in the fridge and turned the stove on medium.  She went back up to her room and said,"I put your stupid hot dogs on".  "They're not stupid," Susan says.  "Okay, I'll go check them in like, a couple of minutes," Chloe says.  "Okay," says Susan.

About five minutes later they both went to sleep and no one checked the hot dogs.  While they were sleeping Chloe's little brother Kevin went into the kitchen and started coughing.  It turns out the hot dog were done and the water boiled away.  He turned the stove off and went into the fridge and got some juice.  He knocked a bottle of Vodka on the floor and it broke.  Chloe woke up and she heard the noise so, she got up and walked downstairs to see what was going on.

She saw her little brother lighting a candle and she saw the Vodka on the floor.  "Kevin," Chloe says.  Kevin dropped the candle on the floor and it got to the Vodka and it set on fire.  Chloe ran and moved her brother out of the way before it got to his foot.  The fire started to spread and she said,"Go get Lilly, mom and dad and tell them to get out of the house and do it fast".  "What about you"?  Kevin asked.  "Just go," Chloe said coughing.  Kevin went to get his big sister and his mom and dad and they got out of the house while Chloe went upstairs to get Susan.

When she got to her room Susan was still sleep.  Chloe ran over to her and woke her up.  Susan got up and she noticed what was happening.  They ran downstairs and Susan got out but, Chloe couldn't.  Fire blocked the front of the door and if she tried to get out the fire would get on her.  She didn't know what to do and after a couple minutes she inhaled to much smoke and she passed out.