Shopping

They drove to the grocery store and they got out of their cars and went in. Alex grabbed a shopping cart and she went with Max, Chloe grabbed a shopping cart and Lilly went with her.  Alex and Max went into the snack aisle and Alex just started throwing stuff into the shopping cart and Max said,"You're not gonna look at the price"?  "I did, when I threw them in them into the shopping cart," Alex says.  "Really"?  Max asked.  "I read fast," Alex says looking at Max.  Alex said,"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some milk, eggs, butter, and whatever other stuff we need that's in the dairy".  "Okay," Max says. 

Alex walked to the dairy area with the shopping cart and she stopped at the milk and she grabbed two gallons of two percent milk and she put it in the cart. She walked by the eggs and butter and she looked to see which ones she should get then she thought they're just eggs and butter it doesn't matter.  She grabbed two cartons of eggs and some butter.  That's all she needed from there so she started walking away when somebody came behind her and put a cloth over her mouth and dragged her into the bathroom and locked the door.  Alex tried to scream, but she couldn't.  He turned her around and it was her ex boyfriend Jack.

"Don't scream, I just wanna talk," Jack says removing the his hand from her mouth.  "What do you want"?  Alex asked.  "I just wanna talk," Jack says.  "Okay, well you're talking, now get out of my way so I can leave," Alex says trying to get past Jack.  "You know that's not what I meant," he says grabbing her.  "Jack, let me go," Alex says.  "Why, you don't know how much I've missed you"? Jack says.  "I don't care how much you've missed me, now please let me go," Alex says.  He pushed her up against the wall and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.  "Jack stop," Alex says.  "Shh, shut up," Jack says kissing her.  "Jack, I can't do this, now let me go, please," Alex says,"I don't wanna hurt you".

"You don't have to," Jack says.  "Yes I do," Alex says.  "No, you don't, I know what you can do Alex and I'm not scared of you, you can trust me," Jack says.  "What, how do you know"? Alex asked.  "I've been watching you," Jack says.  "You mean stalking me," Alex says.  "No, I was watching you, and if you don't want anyone to know about, you'll do what I say," Jack says.  "Or, I could kill you," Alex says.  "Just do what I say, Okay," Jack says.  "What do you want me to do"? Alex asked.  Jack smiled and he kissed her.  Alex stopped and said,"I can't do this".  "Why not"? Jack asked.  "Because, I have a boyfriend," Alex says.  "I don't care," Jack says. 

Alex pushed him away from her and she unlocked the door, when she was opening the door he slammed it shut and slapped her.  Alex fell on the floor and she held her face.  Someone knocked on this door and then they came in, it was Lilly.  "Jack, what are you doing here"? Lilly asked.  She looked at Alex and said,"Alex, you okay"?  Alex got up and said,"Yeah, I'm good, but he's not".  Alex slammed him into the wall and the started chocking him.  She breathed on him and he turned ice cold, then she let him go.  "He's not dead let's go finish shopping, Max's worried about you," Lilly says.  "Okay," Alex says.

They walked out of the bathroom and Alex found Max and he had the shopping cart.  "What happened"?  "I'll tell you later, let's just finished shopping, Okay," Alex says.  "Yeah, Okay," Max says.  When they finished grocery shopping they walked to their car and started putting the food in the trunk.  Alex turned around and she saw Max looking at her.  "Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me or you gonna come over her and help"? Alex asked.  Max walked over to the cart and took the rest of the bags and put them in trunk and slammed it shut, Alex had to move her hands really fast or they would have gotten smashed.  Max got in the car and shut the door. 

Alex walked the shopping cart to the cart holder thing, then she walked back to the car and got in.  Max drove off before she could get her seat belt on and the force made her hit her head on the dashboard.  She touched her head where she hit it and it was bleeding, then she looked at Max.  "You okay"? Max asked.  "I'm good," Alex says.  Alex got a napkin out of her coat pocket and she wiped her forehead.  They drove silently to the cabin. When they got to the cabin got out of the car and opened the door and left it open.  He walked back to the car and got most of the bags and took them into the house.  Alex got the rest if them and she took them into the house.  Lilly and chloe got the stuff from Lilly's car and took them into the house.

When they had all the stuff in the house Alex closed the door and she locked it.  Alex put her coat on a chair and she walked into the bathroom and she locked the door.  She got some alcohol and wiped the cut then she put a bandage on it and then she washed her hands and walked out of the bathroom and walked into the kitchen to help put the stuff up.  When she got into the kitchen Max was the only one in there.  "Need any help"? Alex asked.  "No, I got it," Max says.  "I'll help u anyway," Alex says.  "No Alex, I got it," Max says.  "Okay,"says," Are you mad at me Max"?  "No, I'm pissed of," Max says.  "Same thing, Alex," Max says.  "No it's not," Alex says.  "Alex, why don't you just get the hell out of my face and get lost," Max says.  "Umm, sure, I'm sorry," Alex says.  Alex walked down the hallway to her room and she locked the door when she got in.  She slowly sat down on the floor with her back on the door and she started crying.