Warm Up

Alex woke up and she was in the middle of the woods and she was freezing, she thought she would have caught hypothermia by now, but she didn't.  She followed her footsteps back to the cabin a d when she got there she waited a couple minutes then she finally went in.  She closed the door softy and she saw Max asleep on the couch.  She walked past him to her bedroom and closed the door.  Alex had to get out of those clothes or she was going to freeze.  She took all of her clothes off a d she put on some different ones.  Max walked in and closed the door, he also locked it.  Alex rubbed her hands together to try to get the feeling in them back.  "Where were you"? Max asked.  "I, I, was outside last night and, and, I accidentally went to sleep outside, I don't know why, I'm sorry Max," Alex says.  Max walked over to her and picked her up he put her under the covers and got under with her.  "Still cold"?  Max asked.  "Yes," Alex says. 

Max put his hand under Alex's sweatshirt and put it on her stomach.  "This is gonna hurt a little, but it will make you warmer, okay," Max says.  "Yeah, just do it I'm freezing," Alex says.  "Okay," Max says.  Max began shocking her all over her body until she was warm again.  When Alex was warm Max said,"You okay"?  "Yeah, you lied, that hurt like hell," Alex says and she laughed a little.  "Can you move"?  Max asked.  "Yeah," Alex says.  Alex sat up and she looked at Max and she started crying.  "What's wrong"? Max asked hugging Alex, to his chest.  "You kissed Chloe, that's why I left,"Alex says,"maybe you did more than that, who knows".  "Alex, look.  We didn't do anything, I stopped and came in here then that's when I knew you left, I looked for you, but i couldn't find you, I got worried about you, but I had to come back, I told Chloe to come help me look for you, but she said no," Max says.  "Really"?  Alex asked.  "Yeah, really," Max says.

Max wiped Alex's tears with his thumb and he kissed her, she kissed him too.  Chloe knocked on the door and said,"Max, you in there, I was wondering if you wanted some breakfast, since Alex isn't here, we don't have to save her any and you don't have to look for her anymore, she probably went home to her stupid family".  Max stopped kissing Alex and looked at the door.  "Why'd you stop"? Alex asked.  "Didn't you just hear what Chloe said"?  Max asked.  "Some of it, but that's not what's important right now," Alex says as she kissed Max again.  He stopped her and went over by the door.  "Baby, come on forget her," Alex says quietly.  "No, she can't just stab you in your back like that, I thought you two were supposed to be friends," Max says.

"Fine, well, I'm gonna take a shower, I'm starting to get cold  , Alex says,"Alex says.  "Okay, take your time," Max says.  "Okay," Alex says.  Alex took her clothes off and she walked into the bathroom.  She took her underwear off and she hoped and she got in to the hot water she turned on before she got in.  She was in the shower for 20 minutes and then Max came in and said,"You almost done"?  Alex looked at Max and said,"Yeah, can you go get my robe"?  "Sure," Max says.  Alex turned the water off Max handed her her robe and she put it on and got out of the shower and he tied it for her.  "Thanks," Alex says.  "You're welcome," Max says.  Alex walked back into her room and she said,"Aren't you gonna go eat breakfast"? Alex asked.

"Yeah, when you do," Max says.  "Okay," Alex says slowly.  Max sat down on the bed and looked at Alex.  "Are you just gonna look at me when I take my robe off"? Alex asked.  "No, why would I do that"? Max says sarcastically.  "Get out," Alex says.  "I promise," Max says.  "I don't care, out, right now," Alex says.  Max go up and left and he closed the door behind him.  Alex took her robe off and she put her underwear and her bra on.  She grabbed one of Max's shirts and put it on, she grabbed her converter high tops and she put them on.  Alex walked over to the door and she opened it and she went out and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Alex, I thought you would be frozen by now, you okay"?  Chloe asks.  "Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking," Alex says.  "You're welcome," Chloe says.  "I didn't mean that, you know that right"? Alex asked walking to the fridge.  Alex got some milk and she went over to the cupboard and looked for some cereal then she realized they had to go to the store.  "Max, let's go to the store, I'm starving and there's nothing to eat in here," Alex says.  "Okay, get some more clothes on or you're gonna freeze, I mean literally," Max says.  "Alright," Alex says.  Alex went into her room and she changed.  She put on some  black tights, a blue V-neck shirt, and some black boots.  Alex walked out of her room and she closed the door. 

Alex walked over to where Max was sitting and said,"Before we go shopping, we need to stops at my mom's place".  "That's south of the border, I thought you didn't wanna go back there," Max says.  "She has a house here in New Brunswick, and trust me it wasn't easy learning all of these providences, I learned this in sixth grade, but I'm from America I'm used to those states," Alex says.  "Yeah, me too," Max says,"so, where are we going"?  "Well,  when we came up here I told my mom and she has some stuff we could use up here, and I want you to meet her, it would be great, right"? Alex asked.  "Yeah, it would, let's go, grab your coat," Max says.  "Okay," Alex says smiling.

Alex went over to the closet by the door and she grabbed her black coat, her cloves and her hat.  She put them on and said,"I'm ready".  "Wait, how come you get to see your family and I don't"?  Chloe asked.  "Because, they don't have a house in New Brunswick," Alex says.  "Well, that's not fair, and you didn't tell me any of this," Chloe says.  "Sorry, we'll talk later, you should come with us, go get dressed, we don't want them to come take you away," Alex says.  "Who"? Chloe asked.  "Shit, we'll talk later okay, now hurry up," Alex says.  Chloe went into her room and she got dressed and game back downstairs.  "Okay, I'm ready," Chloe says.  "Alright, let's go," Alex says.