Realization

Alex was in her room and she was just looking out her window thinking about what she did, then she realized, she didn't care, so why was she thinking abou it. Alex went into her bathroom and she turned the water on in her bathtub and she let it run.  When the water was ready she turned it off and she got into th bath tub and went under the water and she stayed uder and didn't come up for air.  Next thing that happened she dissapeared into the water and became one with it.  She was really in the deep blue sea.  That's where she woke up, and then she came to the surface and swan to shore.  On the shore she there was a beach house and she went into it and she looked around, and she found Choe sleeping on a bed.  Alex went over to Chloe and she woke her up.  Chloe woke up and said,"Alex, what are you doing here"?  "I'm here to stay with you, you can't survive on your own out here, and you can raise that thing in your stomach here too, leave me out of that, because, I'm not going to help, at all, okay, no one knows we're here, this house is off the grid, meaning, no one in the entire world can locate us, okay>" Alex says.  "Okay," Chloe says.

"So, that's it, you're not gonna ever see your family again"? Chloe asked.  "Nope, you're not either, we can make no contact with anyone else, It's just you and me, I'm gonna sleep all the way on the other side of the house and lock the door when I'm sleep, because, I still don't trust you," Alex says.  "Okay, what about when the baby comes, are you gonna help"? Chloe asked.  "Eww, no I'm not going to help, that kind of stuff disgusts me, I will not help, not one bit, you can do it yourself, why would you even ask me that question"? Alex asked,"But anyways, yeah, we're gonna stay here, don't talk to me," Alex says.

WELL, I KNOW THAT'S NOT A GOOD OR HAPPY ENDING TO A STORY, BUT THAT'S HOW I THINK THE END OF THIS STORY SHOULD BE, I AM NOW FINISHED WRITING FIRE + WATER, YOU CAN SAY IT WAS A GOOD STORY, YOU CAN SAY IT WAS A BAD STORY, I THINK IT WAS PRETTY GOOD FOR A FIRST STORY, WELL TOWARDS THE END IT WAS KINDA WEIRD, THAT'S BECAUSE I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, WELL, YEAH, OF YOU'VE READ THIS STORY SO FAR AND YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, READ THE WHOLE STORY OF COURSE, AND TEL ME IF YOU LIKE IT, OR IF YOU HATE IT, AND IF YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD STORY AND YOUR INTERESTED IN MY WRITING FOLLOW, GIVE ME A BREAK IF IT'S NOT THAT GOOD, IT'S MY FIRST BOOK ON HERE, BUT IT WILL NOT BE MY LAST ONE, I'M ACTUALLY WRITING ANOTHER ONE RIGHT NOW, IT'S GOING TO BE CALLED GIRLS, FOLLOW ME AND YOU WILL GET A NOTIFICATION WHEN I POST IT, I MIGHT POST IT TODAY, BUT I DON'T KNOW, WE'LL SEE, WELL, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR NOW, THIS IS THE ENDING TO FIRE + WATER.

☺☺☺☺☺