She's What???

The next couple of days Alex slept in bed by herself.  She got up and went into the bathroom and she took a shower.  When she got out of the shower she put her robe on and started walking down the hall to the kitchen.  She stopped at Chloe's door which was halfway open and looked in.  She saw Chloe sleeping with Max, she was about to go in but, she didn't because she didn't want to fight so early in the morning.  She walked into the kitchen and Lilly was sitting at the round kitchen table drinking coffee.  "Good morning," Lilly says.  "There's nothing good about this morning," Alex says pouring herself some coffee.  "Sit down and tell me what's wrong," Lilly says.  "Nothing's wrong," Max says,"right Alex"?  "Right," Alex says walking out of the kitchen and back into her room. 

She put on some black yoga pants, some black and pink running shoes, and a black cross back shirt.  She walked back into the the kitchen and purposely bumped into Chloe and she fell.  "Alex, watch where you're going," Max says helping Chloe up.  "Oops, my bad, she was in my path," Alex says laughing.  She leaned on the counter and looked at Chloe.  Max walked over to her and said,"Apologize, right now".  "Sorry, Max," Alex says.  "To her not to me," Max says.  "You don't want me to apologize to her, my way of saying sorry to her is to kill her because, I'm sorry that she's living so if you want me to apologize, fine, I will," Alex says.  Alex put her hands up and had ice cold air in one hand and water in the other one.

"Which do you choose, or should I let Max choose"?  Alex says looking at Chloe and then Max.  "Alex, you need to stop," Max says.  "Stop what, I can't be mad my boyfriend is having sex with Chloe"?  Alex says.  Max didn't say anything after that.  "See, I knew it, and you're supposed to be mad at me," Alex says.  "Who told you that"? Chloe says.  Alex walked over to Chloe and said,"No one told, I found out about it myself, and you should really learn to leave your doors closed and locked, anyone can walk on and kill you".  "Well, you need to learn to mind your own business," Chloe says.  "Are you kidding me Chloe, you probably really don't value your life right now, because I'm seriously about to kill you," Alex says.  "You can't do that," Chloe says smiling.  "Why not"? Alex says getting annoyed.  "Because, I'm pregnant," Chloe says.  "What"? Alex says backing up a little, then she looked at Max, and back at Chloe.

"You heard me, you can't lay a finger on me," Chloe says laughing.  "That's what you think Chloe, I don't give a damn about you or your baby, you really don't wanna make me mad, okay, you got that Chloe," Alex says turning around and walking over to Max.  "I need to talk to you," Alex says.  "Okay, let's talk, right here, right now," Max says.  "No, not here, but right now, let's go," Alex says grabbing his hand and she pulled him in front of her.  Alex stopped walking and fell to the floor and Max turned around and saw that Chloe had threw a fire ball at her back.  Lilly got up and then she fell.  Alex started coughing up blood and Lilly tried to reach her.

Max helped Lilly reach Alex and she grabbed her hand and Alex stopped coughing up blood and Lilly was able to get up.  Alex tried to get up, but she fell. Max helped her up and Chloe said,"What are you doing, put her down, let her stupid sister help her, come over here and help me in the chair".  "No, do it yourself," Max says.  "Excuse me, what is with long with you Max, I'm carrying your baby," Chloe says.  "That's not my baby, I would know, I did not have sex with you, you went and did that yourself, so you better leave me out of this," Max says.  Max picked Alex up and took her into her room, Max put her down on the bed and he went into the bathroom and he grabbed the first aid kit and went back into the room.

"Alex, I need you to take your shirt," Max says.  Alex tried to take her shirt off but, it hurt too much so she said,"I can't, it hurts too much".  "Okay, just lift your arms up," Max says.  Alex lifted her arms up and Max took her shirt off.  "You should really start wearing a bra," Max says.  Alex laughed and said,"Shut up Max, don't make me laugh, it hurts".  "Sorry, but this is gonna hurt, like hell, I'm not gonna lie to you," Max says.  "Okay, let's just get this over with," Alex says.  Max took the bottle of alcohol and poured it all of her back, and Alex screamed, that's how much it hurt.  Lilly came in and said,"You okay".  "Do I look like I'm okay," Alex says looking at Lilly.  Lilly left the room and she closed.