Chapter 1

Hi! I'm ( y/n ) and I live with my sister Zoey she's 21. I live in a huge beach front home next to my best friend Matt Espinosa.The thing is, I falling in love with him more and more each day is that bad 😁.the worst part is that I recently broke up with my boyfriend, Aaron I found him making out intensely with some chick named Tiffany but that's not all through all this Matt was at this event called Magcon along with 8 other boys witch I know pretty good so. He's coming tomorrow and I am determined to be there by the time he lands I'm 16 I just got my drivers license but he doesn't know that yet
Y/n- Hey Matty can't wait to see you tomorrow🙈❤️
Matt- Hey y/n I know I've missed you the most❤️
Awww WAIT did he just say he missed me the most?!
Y/n- aw, what time will your plane land??
Matt- At 7:00 am??
Y/n- ok well see ya soon Matty!❤️❤️
Matt- Yes princess see you soon
Well I'm excited!
~ Next Day ~
Woke up at 6:30 so that give me time to get ready. I hopped in the shower blasting Show You by Shawn Mendes ( he's also in magcon ) I got out blow dried my brown hair and left it's natural waves applied mascara curled my eye lashes to make my hazel eyes stand out that was it really cause Matt said I was beautiful with out make up that and he stole it 😑. I put on a white short sleeve crop top with RAD across the front put some black high waisted shorts and put my black Jordan flights on. I grabbed the cars keys my phone and I was out.
~ At The Air Port ~
I waited by the escalator where they will be coming down from. While waiting I thought why not check Twitter. I was scrolling down my feed when I came across @itsmattespinosa: can't wait to get home and see my best friend❤️ @y/t/n ❤️ I felt butterfly's as I read it but then came the hate but I didn't care at all. I looked up to see the one and only Matthew Espinosa." Y/N ! " he says as he wraps his strong/warm arms around my waist as he picks me up a spins me around.
~ In The Car ~
In my Red Range Rover. y/n " so how was the tour!?" Matt " it was pretty great seeing all the guys and all but I missed you " he says in a baby voice as I blush " aw you always know what to say don't ya " I say blushing " well I have known you your whole life so yes I do know what to say to make my princess smile " he says and grins " well I've known you to and I know what to say to make you happy" I say grinning Matt "oh really? " he says smirking which made me laugh " yes I do and here it comes ready lets go get food "
I say smirking as he jumps up and down saying " YAASSSSS " while clapping his hands. " Wasn't messing around " I say pulling up to the Taco Bell drive through as he tells me what