Chapter 37

|| Y/N's POV ||

~ Couple Days Later ~

Well Matt's surprise was a puppy, not just a puppy... A BULLDOG I always wanted one and Matt knew he's just the best. Recently Matt has been out home hunting with the guys I've tagged along a couple times but nothing ha caught my eye but, it's not like I'm gonna live with him but he wanted to settle on his own, and with Carter and Jewel. He did say that something did catch his eye but it was in LA and we're in Corona Del Mar.

"Hey Y/N I wanted to take you to see the apartment." he said grabbing my hand and Kisska and we left.

~ Skipping Car Ride ~

We finally arrived at the apartment. I actually liked it, it has a beautiful over look view of LA. I guess I was standing there for a long time cause Matt brought food!

"I BROUGHT FOOD!!!" He said barging into the room scaring the crap out of me .

"Matt....." I said looking away from the scenery "ya he said pulling out the food. "What are you gonna do about school??" I asked taking a seat next to him.

"Well I have my car so I was hit thinking of driving there or I'll stay with my parents on week days." He sad stuffing his mouth with food.

"Um what about us?" "What about us. I mean we'll visit each other like normal." he said sounding like we weren't a bump in the road.

"Look Matt, I know you want us to keep working but what if I want to see you more often?" "Well then you come over or I'll come over a-" "look Matt I know you want us to work but the drive to LA from Corona Del Mar is far."