Chapter 35

|| Y/N POV ||
Matt and I finally watched the movie it was great. I ran upstairs to change into Matts jersey and some sweat pants, I put my hair into a bun i washed my face and took out my contacts and grabbed my glasses and his red magcon sweat shirt and went down stairs.
"Wow." was all he said, I really don't why.
"What??" I asked looking at him with a confused on my face.
"You're so gorgeous even with out trying." he said pulling me into a kiss.
"Haha thanks but I'm not that goofing looking." I said plopping on the couch
"Well chillin with no make up on, that's when you're the prettiest I hope that you don't take it wrong." he said sitting right next to me and hugging my waist we stayed like that the whole night.

I do love Matt I guess I'm just to scared to admit it, to any one.

"Matt, I love you" I say giving him a kiss when he didn't even kiss back instead he pushed me away and said "If only I loved you back." he walked a away and went to kiss Britt and held her closely showing her the love I thought I had. A couple week went by I didn't have any thing but scars on my wrist I never thought it would ever come to that but I guess nothing else made me forget and regret the love I thought I had. Not even Jack came to see if I was ok.

|| Matt's POV ||

I woke up to Y/N kicking and almost crying.

"Y/N, Y/N stop... are you ok??" I asked cradling her in my arms as she checked her wrist a couple times then she looked at me with the most fearful look I've ever seen.

"Matt, I- I." Is all she managed to say before she almost broke into tears.

"Shhhhh, it was just a dream. I'm here now." I said trying my best to comfort her the best I could "When you're ready, can you tell me what happened?"

"I-I don't know, I just don't want to talk about yet. I'm sorry." she just got up and walked into the restroom.

What did I do wrong?