Chapter 39

|| Y/N's POV ||

* PHONE RINGS *
(Y-you P- person)

Y- Hello??
P- Hi is this Y/N
Y- Who is this?
P- Well I'm a nurse from the hospital. I'm calling for Matt, he said you were his girlfriend and that's the only thing he can remember.
Y- I'll be there in a bit.

I quickly get up stick my Jordan's on and quickly grab my keys and my phone and I was on my way.

I got to the hospital and checked in with the lady in the front office.

"Hi I'm Y/N. I'm here cause I received a call??" I said looking like mess.

"For whom??" She said getting on her computer."

"Matthew Lee Espinosa" I said letting his beautiful name roll off my tongue.

"Oh yes and you are his??"she asked writing something on a visitor sticker.

"I-I'm his girlfriend." I said with a smile.

"Ok here you go. And room 129" she said handing me the sticker.

"Thank you!" I said taking the piece of sticker.

On my way up I was thinking to myself, Matt doesn't remember anything and when he did it was me, and Im gonna see him looking a mess. Oh well.

I finally reached the floor Matts room is. I got there it hit me why was he here?

I reached his room, I look in and saw him asleep with the TV on and a food tray next to him....classic Matt.

I want in and shut the door behind me and when I turned back he was starting to wake up, so I quickly walked over.

"Hey love." I said to him giving him a kiss.

"Y/N!" He said releaved.

|| Matt's POV ||

I woke up from what the doctors say almost a coma from a car crash. They asked me what I was doing I couldn't really remember but when they asked me if I remembered any one the first name that came up was Y/N