Chapter 9

Y/N's POV:

So we were getting on Silver Bullet and I say " Hey guys have you ever rode the ride with shoes off??" I said with a smirk " you can do that?? " Hayes said with amazement " yep " I walked over to the cubbies and put my bag and my shoes in there followed by all the guys behind me with there shoes in there hands I just giggled and took my seat in the front cause Matt begged me to it was Matt then me then Shawn and Cam on the edge. As the ride was taking off I started singing ( I do this every time we go up a steep ride ). They all looked at me and Matt said " baby girl we got this " and held my hand the ride went off.

~ After Silver Bullet ~

We were walking off the ride and we were heading to where the pictures were i laughed my head off "omg guys " I said while the others guys came to look and started laughing a SHAWN he looked like a vein was gonna pop " I'm guessing this was your first time on a big ride?? " I said laughing while the other guys laughed " first big ride in a long time. Oh ya and great singing on your way up Y/N " He said as Matt whispered in my ear " It was beautiful " sending chills through my body. And to my luck I saw....................