Chapter 36

|| Matt's POV ||

~ Couple Days Later ~

Y/N keeps having these weird dreams, and she'll wake up shaking not wanting to talk about it. It's been happening ever since I told her I love her. Every time I tell her that I love her she'll tense up and change the subject. I really want to have the old days where she was all smiles, back. So that's what I'm gonna do make her happy, not by just talking to her but by getting her something. Christmas is coming early.

|| Y/N's POV ||

I've been having these dreams every night now. I've been trying to hide it from Matt but it hasn't worked. Every time he tells me he loves me I tense up, and he tells me every day. I really don't want to brake up with Matt but I don't want him to suffer or stress about me not saying I love him back. I know we've talked about and he told me we'd learn to love together but it's not the same.

Right now Matt went out. He said he said he was "going shopping" he left with a wink. I was around my house and I decided to go to my room a shower. I blow dried my hair and I decided I would just put my hair in a high pony tale and I grabbed my sweats and a loose black crop top and I just curled my eye lashes and smeared some mascara on them and I went down stairs and turned on the TV and cut myself a piece of cake and sat down.

|| Matt's POV||

I'm really excited to take him to Y/N, I'm certain that this will make her happy again.