Chapter 23

|| Y/N's POV ||

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE TONIGHT!" Matt exclaimed after we has kissed. He gently put me down "P-Party?? Matt what about your parents??" I said holding him from the side as he had his arm around me "There out on a business trip they left this morning, they already landed so we'll be ok." he said giving me a reassuring hug. I'm kinda excited for this party. "Ready to go babe I'll drop you off at home and I'll come get you 10 mins before the party" he said leading us to his grey jeep "Yea babe, thanks".

~ In the Car ~

"Matt what time is the party?" I asked so I know exactly how much time I have to get ready "Well it's 4pm now, so like 6:30pm" he said starting the car.

~ After Car Ride ~

"Ok babe I'll be here at 6:20pm, to get you for the party" he said leaving me at my drive way "ya I'll be ready by then, see ya then." I said getting my keys "ok see ya then baby girl." and left next door.

I got my clothes ready grabbed my phone and blasted " *** Flawless " by my queen Beyoncé. After I was done I shut off the water and got out put my bra and my undies on and blow dried my hair I mean minus well right. I was done a went out I put my black high waisted sorts and my white crop top with red stripes on and my long beige sweater that goes mid thigh and grabbed my Jordan taxi 12 on not to mention my favorite shoes by far ( if you guys don't know what thoes are just look'em up). When I was done I went back to my restroom and made loose curls and applied the make-up I had I walked to my sister's room a got her liquid eye liner and made a wing and her peachy/pink lip stick and put that on. I checked the time it was 6:20 on point, just then the door bell rang I opened the door to see my one and only Matt.... and may I say he looked hot.