Chapter 19

|| Matt's POV ||

"I need some one to numb the pain" usually it'd be Y/N but I messed up but I love her. I saw her outside it looked like she was crying I started calling for her but she simply just got up and walked away like she didn't care, so I just turned off my light and just sat and thought when I hear...... Jack G?? I walk over to hear Jack promise things that should be me.

|| Y/N's POV ||

Jack made me feel good. He brought a smile to me face and made Matt's pain that he cause me go away until I heard a knock on the door Jack went to go get it was Matt. He looked like he was crying " look Y/N, you're very important I me, and the fact that you're not mine kills me" he say running towards my and picking me up and hugging me "look Matt I miss you too but while you were with some one else Jack has been here with me making me feel like I matter. While I was trying to get you to like me some one already liked me and I was the one who didn't notice. Maybe this is what I get for that, but now it's clear." I say getting out of Matts arms and into Jack's "look Matt, maybe you should go back." Jack said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. " NO Y/N IS MINE. I LOVE HER AN-" "NO MATT IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT HAVE CRAWLED BACK TO YOUR EX!" Jack said pushing me behind him.

Matt's expression turned soft like e was going to cry until he said "IF I DIDNT KISS BACK Y/N WOULD'VE GOTTEN HURT. I'D RATHER DO SOMETHING I DONT WANT TO INSTEAD OF PUTTING Y/N IN HARM." everything suddenly changed.....