Chapter 8

Matt's POV:

"Hey Y/N?!" I say "yess Matt" looking at me with thoes killer eyes " how bout we go to Knotts today!!" " MATT!! YASSSS" she says adorably clapping her hands while bouncy up and down

Y/N's POV:

I'm going to Knotts with Matt!! I haven't been there since like 6th grade of corse we were in the same group. we went on all the big rides that was the first time Matt held my hand was when we were going on " Silver Bullet " . We were going up and Matt saw me nervous and he held my hand a said " don't worry princess " and he held my hand, he always called me that i loved it. " Ok Matt I'm gonna go upstairs and get ready, you can shower down here in the guest room. " " Alright cool, thanks princess " with and adorable smile. I head upstairs to fix up my outfit so I don't come out nude and Matt doesn't "accidentally" walk in, we're going to Knotts for the whole day minus well get comfy so I grab a really cute tie-dye tank top and some white high waisted shorts. After the shower I step out and blow dry my hair and curl it cause Matt loved my hair curled then I found some eyeliner and did a wing and got me emergency red lipstick put my Jordan's on and stepped down stairs.

Matt's POV:

" Matt " I hear my name and look up to see my beautiful Y/N " yess " woah slow down is she wearing lipstick and eyeliner she look hawt " ya ready " I say inter winding my hand in hers " ready " she said with a gorgeous smile.

Y/N's POV:

I grabbed my phone and we were out!

I got a text from my sis

S- Aye Y/N sorry I haven't been home a lot of work sorry you're alone I miss you

Y- It's ok Matt is actually with me so it's all good..

S- oh! Ok good what are you kids up to 😏

Y- we're in our way to KNOTTS!

S- Yay! have fun!

Y- I will ily sis 💖✌️

S- ilyt... I'll be home tonight 😗💖

Y- we'll see ya here!

S- okie

~ In The Car ~

Y/N's POV:

" Here babe I'll drive " he said starting the car idk why but I always get butterfly's when he said " BABE " .

~ At Knott's ~

Y/N's POV:

We were finally here. We parked and Matt stepped out and opened my door, like a gentle man he is and inter wind his fingers with mine. I guess Matt was the only one with a girlfriend cause no one else had a girl around them. I basically knew all the guys there was Cam, Nash, Aaron, Carter, Shawn, the Jacks, HAYES ( My Befriand ). " BEF FRIAND!!! " I say running towards Hayes with my arms open for a hug he did the same but he said " I missed you Y/N " and gave me a kiss " ooohh Hayes has a crush " Cam said in half laugh " NO I DONT " Hayes said with his cheeks turning a Beautiful shade of red. " So are we going on rides or naw " said Jack J " YASSSS " I said clapping my hands while everyone else laughed. We walked in to the sounds of screaming of the people on the rides Nash asked us " what ride should we go on first?!" looking up at all the big rides while Matt was hugging me from the back with his arms resting on my waist " SILVER BULLET!! " Cam and Carter yelled " Silver Bullet it is " I said in mid laugh .