Chapter 21

|| Matt's POV||

I really want to see Y/N, I really miss her I really need her. it looks like the whole cheer team is here except my one and only Y/N... wait she's with Gilinsky holding hands running and laughing "but she's my cheerleader" I said wanting to loose it but coach saw me and said "it's ok Espinosa you'll have her at the end, I know that for a fact." he said looking in the same direction "you really think so coach" is said holding the collar to my jersey now facing him "well not if you don't give it your hardest out there.. now get out there and win." he said spanking me across my booty with his clip board "oh and win her back too!" he said waving his board at me.

|| Y/N POV||

I got to my cheer position "so I see you and Gilinsky" said my friend Christy while getting to her cheer position "i don't know, i don't know what I want anymore." I said before we began to cheer.... it's gonna be a long game....

~ After game ~

Well Matt won 34-3 I was happy for them, as should Matt and Jack should be as Matt being a quarter back and Jack a wide receiver. I look over to the field as all the cheerleaders and parents ran to the field with joy i couldn't blame them it was the most important game of the season but something specific caught my eye, Matt walking towards me in the distance with a bouquet of red roses my favorite. "I could've won if it wasn't for my beautiful cheer leader" he said pulling me in by my waist and ending with a kiss not on the cheek but on my lips.