Chapter 38

|| Y/N's POV ||
"I think we need a break." I said getting up.
"No, Y/N you can't you're all I have you my everything." he said hold my back by my wrist.
"I'm sorry Matt I just don't wanting to live in this situation... I love you." I walked out.
I saw Carter and Jewel pulling up.
"Carter get out." i yelled in frustration
"Woah there feisty pants. Can I know what happened first." Carter said in confusion. Just then Matt came running outside.
"Here" just then I jumped in the car. I didn't want to deal with Matt at this moment.
"CARTER DRIVE!" Yelled as he started backing up.
"Ok tell us what happened." Jewel said as we were on our way to my house.
I told them what's been going on and why I left Matt and how I told them that I told Matt I loved him.
"Alright we're here bye Y/N ily!" Jewel yelled out the window
"Actually want me to stay??" She asked getting out the car.
"Aren't you hanging out with Carter?? I mean I'd love you to stay but your man is waiting." I said referring to Carter doing a little dance to music on the radio.
"Well? All we were gonna do is stay home and watch movies..." she said playing with her thumbs.
"Ya go spend your time with him. Cause when he goes on tour you're gonna regret not spending the time you have now with him."i said pointing back at Carter.
"But I feel bad leaving you he-" "don't go spend time with Carter I insist." "ok love you." she said going back to Carter
"Love you too."
I stepped inside before anyone can see me break down again.When I walked in
I ran straight into my room. I ran straight towards Matt sweat shirt and quickly put it on and fell asleep.
I woke up to my phone ringing.... Twitter comments.

I don't know any more, this is hard I don't want to deal with this any more. Should I call Matt?? Should I wait for him to call first?? That's all raced though this moment. What will I do without Matt he's my best friend he's been there when the world told me to give up. I love Matt and I just left him.