Chapter 16

~ After Knott's ~

|| Y/N's POV ||

Right now I'm in the car with Jack, since Matt is too busy with some one else. " Hey um Y/N??" Jack said not taking his eyes off the road with only one hand on the steering wheel "yes" I say looking down at my phone "what was that whole kiss on the cheek thing on Ghost Rider" he said looking at me with his sincere eyes "well you're always there when Matts not and you care for me, so I just kissed you without thinking" I said feeling awkward and guilty "Y/N.. don't be shy, I know I'm hot and you simply cannot resist" he says while I start cracking up.

~ At Home ~

"Hey do you want me to stay with you?" he said walking me to my door "Nah it's ok, my sister is here tonight I'll be ok, thanks thoe." with that I hugged him and he hugged back not only that but he let go and laid a kiss on my cheek and like that he was gone.

I walk in my house locked the door and I start remembering all the memories Matt and I shared. I start running to my room and first thing I saw was all the pictures of Matt and I first one that caught my eye was the one were Matt is carrying me bridal style on the beach from our first date. I finally got passed all the memory's and walked onto me balcony over looking the beach and played ' The Weight ' by Shawn Mendes and listing to the waves crash and sob my heart out. "Why me why why why".. I looked over to my left were Matts house is and on the lounge chair next to mine is his red Magcon sweat shirt that he left here and from there I looked over to the ocean. I see a little light in Matt's room I quickly grab my head phones and put him in. I could hear him yelling my name but no I did not answer nor was I, I just simply got up and put my own sweat shirt and walked in while singing like he didn't matter.... even though he was my whole world.