rooms and practice

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

april 7th 2017

april 7th 2017.
"shivers travel all over my body."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

After everyone knew their ranks, they were on their way to move into the dorms which they would be staying in for the duration of the show. Most of team B was split into different rooms since each room fit six people.

She was in a room with fellow fifteen year old, Lee Woojin. She was excited to be in a room, but she didn't realize she would have to fight for a bed with the others.

"I'm sleeping up here." Daiyu said as she climbed up the small stairs to the top bunk.

The one bed she wanted was almost a bunk bed, but everything below it was storage. It's where the members had their own small cabinets for their personal belongings.

"No, we will go by age." Another contestant who was staying in the room said.

"That isn't how it works. You can't just decide that it goes by age. I'm staying right here." Daiyu fought back.

The boy sighed as he sat down on the bottom bunk at the opposite side of the room. Daiyu smiled to Woojin who was sitting on the top bunk across from her.

She climbed down and grabbed her sweatshirt from the small cubby under her bed. Team B got the color orange to distinguish them from the other teams who also got a specific color. She hurriedly put it on over the shirt she had on and was out the door.

It was time for them to practice their title song 'Nayana' for their performance on the Mcountdown stage. Daiyu was crazy excited to be on the stage since it was a big deal, but she felt bad when the huge group started to practice.

The people around her weren't really getting the dance right and they were having trouble singing the song. Of course for Daiyu it was hard as well, only the singing. She was one of the first to catch onto the dance pretty quickly.

She wanted to help them, but she couldn't. She had to focus on herself for her to get a high rank for their re-evaluation.

They practiced all together, all 102 of them. They also got the chance to practice with the seniors who had experience, like BoA. Daiyu liked it better when it was only her and the rest of Team B. It felt like it was easier for her to concentrate that way. She became confident in dance and helped the others in her team.

She just didn't want to see them drop ranks, or herself. She saw the potential in her team and she only wanted them to go up from where they were. SHE wanted to go up.