wanna one go! ²

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

august 8th 2017

august 8th 2017.
"don't like those other ones next to you."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

"Does it look like I intended to be tied to you? The fans picked the partners remember?"

Kina sighed before her heart dropped at the following phase she didn't want to hear.

"Kina's strap with me shortened."

"WHAT?!"

Kina was standing in the kitchen of their new dorms, connected to Minhyun with a red rope, Jaehwan connected on the other side of him.

They were in charge of cleaning up and getting the dorms ready for some visitors.

Only a few moments before the staff announced the shortening of the strap, the youngest and Minhyun were bickering over something small.

Her day started with waking up to leave her room to be met with red strings filling the entire living room. Then she was strapped to two boys and told that they would stay home instead of going out like every other pair.

Hearing the doorbell ring had alerted the connected three that the guests had finally arrived.

Kina stayed calm though the other two began to panic and ran in two different directions before being pulled back towards each other.

"We have to open the door first!" Minhyun said to the boy who tried to run the opposite way.

Agreeing, the three walked over to the front door and one of them opened it to see four familiar faces. One of them being Jeon Sewoon who Kina was close to during Produce 101.

Kina simply skipped the difficulty of hugging the guests and just decided to wave and smile.

After the greeting the connected three were back in the kitchen to cook.

"We will shorten the strap by 20 centimeters."

"WHY?!"

"Are you getting angry, Kina?"

"No, just going to kill them slowly."

At the end of this dreadful mission, their rope had been shortened continuously.

What exactly did that mean?

They were most likely the ones to get the punishment, probably along with another group of members as well.

The punishment wasn't fun though, having to clean the dorms for the rest of 2017 didn't sound appealing to Kina.

"Minhyun didn't even get a penalty!" Kina mentioned.

Kina was a bit ticked off about the penalty, but she had fun nonetheless.