help

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

april 7th 2017

april 7th 2017.
"now we're gonna start our story."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Team B had been helped by one of the hosts of the show who had been there for their first evaluation. He praised Daiyu when she gained confidence in leading the choreography when they were slowly going through it.

She just didn't like the times when one of the hosts commented on someone else's problems. She knew it had to happen, but the person she was just didn't like it.

"Jaehwan, if you continue to dance like this... you will end up in F." He said, criticizing Jaehwan since he didn't get the dance right.

Soon Jaeseung left the room, leaving the team to continue their practicing. One by one, all the others left after they were finished or when they got tired. Daiyu had packed up her stuff and was almost out the door until she looked back and realized Jaehwan was still in the room. He was still practicing.

He was quiet, as if he was waiting for them to leave so he could finish. Daiyu walked back inside the room, taking off her jacket and placing it on the chair where it once was.

"Do you want me to help you?" Daiyu asked, leaning her head to the side to grab the boys attention.

He politely accepted her help and went on to show her what he needed to work on. She made sure to be patient, which was something she was quite good at. If she hurried him, it wouldn't help at all. She did the dance moves slowly to help him. Gradually they picked up the pace and even then he still messed up.

A staff member came in and told the two to get ready to go back to the dorms, which they did. In a matter of a few minutes the two were in their jackets and heading towards the door.

"Don't cry, it's alright. We are here to improve." Daiyu said as she patted her sleeve on the boys face to wipe away his tears.

She was still hesitant in giving him a hug since they have only known each other for a day now. She didn't push his emotions away though, she stayed there until he calmed down a bit.

The two walked back to the place the contestant were staying. Separating to their separate rooms, Jaehwan thanked the girl for her help. She entered her room and climbed up onto the bed she claimed.

She stared at the ceiling. She didn't want to see these other people lose their spots