karaoke

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

nov 18th 2017

nov 18th 2017.
"whatever we do, we are one now."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

Being in a group with eleven other members gave Kina the advantage to hang out with whom ever she wanted at anytime.

She would usually hang out with Jihoon if she wanted to practice in her free time or be with Guanlin when she needed help with school work.

Kina was sitting on her bed, the one in the room she shared with at least five other people.

"DAEHWI!" Kina yelled.

Climbing off the top bunk carefully, she reached the floor as she heard Daehwi yell back with a 'yes'.

Kina ran over to the room Daehwi was in.

"Okay, so you know how everyone else is doing something today?" Kina began. "And now its only me and you in the dorms?"

Daehwi put his phone down on his bed.

"Yeah, we have been here for an hour. It's quite obvious everyone else is gone." He replied.

"Yeah, so let's go outside and do something fun. I'm bored~" The fourteen-year-old said.

"Like what?" Daehwi asked.

Kina shrugged her shoulders, but began to think of the things she hadn't gotten to do since she debuted recently.

"I GOT IT." She yelled.

"Really, no need to yell-"

"Let's go to the karaoke place!"

Daehwi thought for a moment, did he really want to go out or did he want to just take this time to relax?

"Fine." He agreed simply.

The two got ready, changing and looking presentable for being in public. They were off to their little play date after.

"Stop singing it like that!" Kina said as she nudged Daehwi.

"You started it!" He replied.

In only ten minutes, the two began to tease each other with singing the wrong lyrics or singing off key.

This was just a simple way of messing with each other, but they forgot that they really couldn't be left alone together or there would be a lot of nagging going on.

"I didn't! You did!"

"Wrong!" Daehwi said over the music playing.

They were just having fun, but they got back to singing in only a few minutes. This time, it was a competition to see who would score the highest about of points.

To no one's surprise, Daehwi won.

The songs picked were mostly vocal songs and Daehwi's voice was stable and amazing.

Even though Kina might be a sub-vocal, she was only really all about rap.

"Fine, you win." Kina said.

"Why are you saying it like I'm begging you to let me win, the score says I won!"

Kina stuck her tongue out at the boy, only for him to do the same back.

On their way back to the dorms, they stopped to get some food. Only having the best time, with a bit of normal nagging.