gym time

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

june 5th 2017

june 5th 2017.
"i'm so attracted, pull me closer, baby."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

All the 33 trainees sat in the gym with their groups. Now, you might be wondering where three of those trainees are. Kina, Seongwu, and Jisung got the chance to be the MC's for today's missions.

The three entered the gym with card on their hands and different colored shirts on. The trainees who had been seated for a while now clapped for the three who walked in. Kina's hair was pulled back into two ponytails and her face was showing clearly.

The three stood to the side, trying to keep straight faces as Seongwu went on to announce what they would be doing.

"I'm here to play." Kina said as she looked at Seongwu.

"Ahh, you're here to play?" He asked.

"Yes, I am." She replied with a straight face.

They broke out of character and smiles appeared on their faces as the other trainees laughed and clapped. As Seongwu explained a few parts of the games, Kina helped as well.

"The first game we prepared is... SPEED QUIZ!" They yelled together, Kina moved back as Seongwu and Jisung did their weird movements.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

The games went by quickly, one of Kina's favorite game was the jump rope one. She was able to participate and honestly, she was probably the one that earned her group plenty of points because of her face when the picture was taken. It was perfect!

The last game was the lipstick game. Where trainees would have to spin in several circles, gain their balance back, run over to their partner, and put the lipstick on them. The team with the smallest lipstick smudges won.

Kina watched as her team lost the first round, excluding them from the other ones. When everyone finished, it was time to reveal the amount of "likes" for each jump rope photo taken. Fans got to vote for which they liked best and now it was decided.

"Our final first placing team is..." Kina started.

"Open up!" The three MCs said in unison as they announced the team.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

The rest of the day was filled with laughter. Kina and Guanlin were together most of the time in the gym, as predicted, and they played with the basketball. Kina, being the short person she is, jumped off the ground when she would throw the ball.

This helped take her mind off the eliminations that would happen pretty soon.