new mission

╭ ╮
[ 魅力 ━━ DAIYU.*·˚ ]

may 26th 2017

may 26th 2017.
"i can't stop this feeling, no."
╰ ╯
✧ . * . ✧
*
* . ✧ . ✧ *
. *

It was time to see the new mission that all of the trainees were going to be given. Daiyu was sitting in the front row in what seemed to be an auditorium. BoA was standing on stage and explained that she would be giving out envelopes with your studio name on the letter inside. You would then go to the studio you were assigned and wait for others to join you.

Daiyu was called up after Jihoon left the room. She walked up to BoA and bowed as she received her letter. She turned towards the other trainees and opened her envelope, looking at the card on the inside. She nodded with a smile on her face and started to walk out of the room.

"Ahh, I'm nervous." Daiyu said when she exited the auditorium. She looked around the building and found her practice room, E.

When she walked inside, she saw a single person sitting peacefully on the floor. Jihoon. She bowed to him and then hesitantly sat down on the floor next to the boy. Whoever had them on the team was lucky, they both were really good dancers so it would only help them.

She waited and waited for the trainees who came in the room one by one.

⋆ ˚。⋆ ❦ ˚ ˚ ❦ ⋆。˚ ⋆

After the staff informed everyone that all trainees had been assigned a room, they were now able to find out their song they would have to preform. Daiyu got the honor of pulling the paper sign off so the song would be revealed.

"1, 2, 3!" The group yelled, on three she pulled the paper off and revealed the song.

Oh Little Girl was the teams song. Honestly Daiyu couldn't be happier because she knew that song in all ways possible. She laughed and smiled as the trainees in the room freaked out over getting the song they predicted they had.

Picking who was center and leader wasn't what Daiyu would've expected. She thought it would easily be Jihoon as center, but two trainees had to end up fighting for it. Because of that, there ended up being temporary centers.

Daiyu led the practice with Bae Jinyoung, who also knew the dance to the song. They went over it step by step to help the others. She noticed that one trainee sat by himself, but she assumed that he was working on singing and rapping from his headphone being in.

She tried to help everyone in the team, Jihoon had already gotten it of course. Daiyu didn't want her team to fail, more like she didn't want to see the individual trainees in her team fail. If she wanted anyone to be out to keep them in, she would want to take that role.